DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
- Work close with developers to ensure team deliveries;
- Design and develop agreed solutions;
- Conduct code reviews with colleagues;
- Execute tests and reports bugs;
- Execute sprint planning together with the team.
- BA or MSc degree in computer science or similar;
- Knowledge and experience in software development process (certification will be additional asset);
- Solid experience with C#/.NET (as developer, programmer) and OOP techniques;
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft technologies/products like LINQ, Entity Framework, Visual Studio, Azure, but also experience with Git;
- Experience in agile methodologies (SCRUM) as daily development process;
- Experience with design and architectural patterns;
- Very good spoken and written English is a must (day to day communication in English);
- Strong, energetic team player full of initiative, willing to learn and share.
You will get a chance to develop yourself both in terms of professional and personal skills – at one of the world’s largest hearing care providers.
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Possibility to learn (courses offered) and improve English in our international environment;
- Great opportunities for usage of newest technology (The Software Solutions team is developing the new platform);
- Business trips to Denmark and Poland (Warsaw);
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.
DGS BS is comprised of highly skilled professionals, who understand the importance of sharing knowledge as “one team” and through the application of the latest technologies, develop new and creative solutions.