- Lublańska 38, Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Cyber-attacks is one of the biggest threats facing organizations today. CRIF is creating product which combines software engineering, data analytics and unique domain experience to create advanced cyber threat intelligence, analysis and alerting platforms to keep our clients safe online. International team is working together to reach highest protection level and react for stolen identities, credit cards and other sensitive data. Solution is fully based on AWS Amazon.
- Stable employment in a fast growing environment.
- Small teams and friendly atmosphere.
- Possibility to have personal influence on the technological landscape of the project.
- Extensive social package.
- Language classes on different levels (English and German).
- Possibility to work from home.
- Proven record of 3-6 years of experience with large-scale software architecture.
- Hands-on experience with Java, Spring, SQL database engine (preferably Oracle or Microsoft SQL Server), a web application UI framework.
- Knowledge of architectures of distributed systems.
- Practice with Java web applications and web services.
- Experience at working with business requirements.
- Ability to work efficiently in a distributed, international team.
- Good English, both spoken and written.
- Team spirit: We strongly believe that cool ideas are born by teamwork.
- Design and implement new features and change requests, involving the full technology stack, from the user interface down to the database.
- Investigate and fix software issues.
- Work with complex business requirements.
- Maintain superb relations with colleagues inside and outside the team.
- Communicate efficiently with colleagues in Krakow and other CRIF units on daily basis.
- Container: Spring 4+
- GUI: AngularJS
- DB: Oracle
- other technologies: CXF, JBoss, CSS, BPMN (Activiti), Hazelcast, Freemarker