Are you looking for a truly exciting and creative job? Are you fascinated by cutting-edge automotive inventions?
Become a part of a highly technologically advanced Research & Development team in Prague and learn from the masters of future.
Work for clients such as BMW, Mercedes-Benz or Audi and grow with the masters of automotive.
To strengthen the team of my client, I am looking for skilled Software Project Quality Engineer who will be able to set and evaluate the process of SW development in various projects.
SW Project Quality Engineer – smart cars!
Miejsce pracy: Prague
Wynagrodzenie: 8 - 10 tys. zł
- Setup of project’s SW development quality activities based on the nature and phase of SW development project
- Auditing of consistency of project’s SW deliveries according to applicable standards
- Monitor project’s SW development activities to adhere to applicable standards – report to management
- Plan all project relevant external development reviews and assessments
- Set development quality and reliability targets, define actions and monitor progress to reach them
- Set quality management plan and check internal quality targets on project progress
- Develop and implement SW quality plan based on Automotive SPICE standard
- 3 years experience with software development in any process-driven model of SW development
- Experience with at least 3 companies with different approach to development process model or different approach to project management methodology
- English – fluent
- Excellent organizational skills to manage and track deliverables
Highly beneficial would be if you have:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Development of safety /mission critical systems – such as railway, aerospace or industrial automation
- Any kind of auditor experience
- German language
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team
- Work with cutting-edge technologies in Automotive
- Cooperation with other development sites in Western Europe
- Possibility to see your work product in serially produced cars
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place – from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU)
- Developed algorithm validation on a company test track near Prague
- Personal development – sophisticated technical training and language courses
- Location in Prague - you will need to relocate to Prague to live and work here
Does what you read above fire you up?
If so, submit your application by sending your CV and a short Cover letter.
Do not delay, I am hiring now and want to hear from you. Feel free to email me for more details!