METTLER TOLEDO is a leading global manufacturer of precision instruments. The Company is the world’s largest manufacturer and marketer of weighing for use in laboratory, industrial and food retailing applications.
Find out more about us by clicking the video.
Visit our website to get to know more about our business: www.mt.com
For the Team located in Warsaw we are looking for skilled professionals, willing to learn and work in a global environment using the most advanced products and presenting long term commitment to METTLER TOLEDO.
Software Quality Assurance Analyst
Main location: Warsaw
- Throughout requirements analysis,
- Manual test case development and execution on multiple platforms,
- Develop traceability matrices,
- Regression and integration testing on multiple platforms in order to develop SAP solutions and potential mobile related projects,
- Write detailed, comprehensive test plans and execute to detailed test plans,
- Provide detailed documentation on system defects,
- Test fixes and multiple builds within scheduled timeframes,
- Provide updates to test case base as new requirements and information become available,
- Partner with other team members to provide high-quality software and documentation deliverables,
- Provide input and assistance in organizing and documenting existing test deliverables, including high-quality hand-overs and knowledge transfers to the Quality Control team and to the Automation Lead,
- In some cases, coordinating User Acceptance Testing,
- Conduct post-project audits and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements,
- Provide effective communication regarding issues, objectives, initiatives and performance to plan,
- Coordinate with internal and external staff members as needed.
If You have:
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Business or Technology or equivalent,
- 2 years of experience in one of the subject matters listed above,
- Work experience in an international environment will be a strong asset,
- Understanding of Quality Assurances processes,
- Familiarity with current project management of software applications with defined software development processes and quality systems including change management and deliverable versioning systems,
- Awareness of software architectures and technologies including .Net, web development and services, server management, and relational databases,
- Experience with requirement management applications and software test management applications,
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines,
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments,
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products,
- SAP experience is a plus.
Then you should definitely send us your CV!
What do we offer:
Training and development
Extended medical care
Extensive life insurance
Multisport package /
What do we offer:
- Stable employment conditions on the basis on contract of employment,
- Competitive salary,
- Possibility of working with the newest IT technology and solutions in an international environment,
- Attractive benefit package (extended medical care with dental package, MultiSport Card/Cafeteria program, wide scope of life insurance, language courses),
- Support with relocation,
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization,
- Trainings and professional development,
- Possibility of using English on daily basis,
- Buddy Program, Fruity Wednesdays,
- Possibility to be a member of our MT Healthy team including: roller skates, football, volleyball, cycling or running.