Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D VIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systèmes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries. Dassault Systèmes in Poland is a leading adaptive manufacturing management software provider and its solutions have been used by more than 200 customers globally.
Due to the dynamic growth of our Munich or Stuttgart office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Solution Architect, DELMIA Apriso
Location: Munich or Stuttgart
We are looking for dynamic professionals who understand collaborative manufacturing and supply chain execution in both traditional and e-commerce environments.
Our customers are large international manufacturing companies and as a Solution Architect you will be working directly with variety of customers’ stakeholders starting from key users up to C-level. The Solution Architect is primarily responsible for designing of DELMIA Apriso MES/MOM software implementations ensuring industry best practices.
- Be responsible for designing the application of Delmia Apriso platform fitting the clients manufacturing and logistics processes.
- Work closely with our clients and demonstrate functional and technical knowledge to address their business needs:
- Leading workshops
- Collecting and analyzing requirements
- Explaining and demonstrating the configuration principles when using DELMIA Apriso
- Writing and reviewing design documents prior to the implementation
- Assisting in the definition of testing strategy and validation of test scenarios
- Provide guidance to and share knowledge with partners and customers
Sales process participation:
- Cooperate with presales teams in requirement analysis and preparation of RFP/RFQ responses
- Cooperate with Project Mangers during initial project planning and sizing
- Participate in sales and negotiation meetings
- Develop, implement and lead processes to evaluate, capture, and apply best practices and lessons learnt
- Promote the development and use of replicable solutions with focus on reusable templates and time to value
- Work closely with Research and Development team to keep DELMIA Apriso as the best in class Manufacturing Operation Management platform
- Assist in definition of packaged solutions for specific industries
- Evangelize DELMIA Apriso and mentor consultants
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience including minimum 5 years in the IT/IS industry in the area of Supply Chain (MES, LES, ERP, PLM)
- Minimum 3 years of experience of designing solutions for an external client
- Strong understanding of Lean, Six Sigma
- Very good communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Fluent command of Englisch, German (spoken and written)
- Master’s degree in a related field, preferably in engineering or computer science
Additional Skills and Education which will be an asset:
- Experience with DELMIA Apriso
- Experience with SAP or other ERP software suite
- Experience with automation (ISA-95 Level 2 and 1)
- Good knowledge of modeling languages (UML, BPMN)
- Business Process Certifications, such as APICS CPIM, Six Sigma, ISA-95, etc.
- Strong technical background (SQL, C#, Web based technologies etc.)
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – join us!
- Attractive salary, corresponding to the demonstrated skills and experience
- Rich benefits package including medical care and Multisport card
- Employment in the stable company with well-established market position
- Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team