The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines under the leading brands Volvo, Renault Trucks, Mack, UD Trucks, Eicher, SDLG, Terex Trucks, Prevost, Nova Bus, UD Bus, Sunwin Bus and Volvo Penta.
Volvo Group IT manages the Group’s overall IT strategies and plans and has the end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, support of IT solution and services for the Volvo Group.
We are more than 6000 people based in 36 countries working in a completely global organization. We are a team of highly skilled professionals who work with passion, trust each other and embrace change to stay ahead. We make our customers win.
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR PRESENTATION
Please send your CV and cover letter.
Volvo Group IT in Wroclaw is looking for candidates for the position:
Solution Architect for Global Financial Solution
Price Manager is a highly integrated solution that supports process of selling financial and soft products:
- Drivers trainings
- Insurances etc.
The process includes preparing an offer, risk assessment and signing a contract.
It is used in 30 countries and it is appointed to be a global solution within Volvo Group. It is used in both: point of sales and back office locations.
Due to the dynamics of the financial market and constant growth of business needs the development activities are divided into runtime (maintenance) and one-time (projects) as 55%/45% split.
The team consists of experienced Developers, Testers, analysts and Application Support Specialists.
- Understand and meet the customer's requirements in business scenarios;
- Follow Volvo Group target architecture;
- Ensure integrity of the overall architecture;
- Reconcile conflicting concerns from different stakeholders;
- Design and maintain solution architectural artifacts (e.g. solution architecture design, integration maps, infrastructure models);
- Documentation and communication of architectural assumptions, requirements and designs to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related
- Good knowledge of all aspects of the software engineering process
- Several years’ documented experience of assignments in .Net architecture
- Practical knowledge of Design Patterns and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of .Net Technology
- Experience in maintaining large code bases/ legacy software
- Documented integrated systems experience
- Finance experience (nice to have)
- Great communication skills
- Corporate English (both: verbal and written)
- Distributed team work experience
- Fast learner
- Ability to travel (mainly during an introduction period)
What makes us special?
- Collaborative environment in Swedish organizational culture
- Partnership with professionals, identified career paths including global opportunities
- International projects, related to various models of construction machine, in company with certain recognition on the market
- Friendly workplace: modern campus with many facilities – medical center, restaurant, lunch rooms, sport/leisure area (football, basketball, tennis)
This recruitment is in scope of Referral Program.
Work Place: Wrocław