Have a dream? You’re at the right place!
Oriflame is the company that began with a dream to help people change their lives for better – to fulfill their dreams. We are inspired by dreams and committed to making them a reality.
Inspired by dreams of beauty
You’ll love our wide-range of beauty & wellness products with the best of nature, science and trends - created in Sweden.
Inspired by dreams of success
We offer you the opportunity to develop your full potential, work with a team of passionate people and pursue your own vision of success.
Inspired by dreams of change
Be proud to be with a company that has helped millions of people around the world Look Great, Make Money and Have Fun – for nearly 50 years!
Feeling inspired? Welcome to your dream job!
Oriflame Poland is now looking for a Solution Expert Finance to further strengthen our team.
The Solution Expert Finance is responsible for creation and improvement of system solutions supporting Oriflame Finance business and decision-making capabilities, solutions which are simple, innovative, easy to use and operate.
Together with business partners yields solution requirements, translates them into functional and non-functional specifications.
Together with software developers, 3rd party system providers, implementation partners and consultants manages the solution development and implementation.
He or she serves as primary contact
- Solution Development
- Perform Business Requirement Analysis
- Write Functional and non-functional specification
- Coordinate internal/external system solution development
- Defines and optimize solution operational model
- Solution Implementation
- Coordinates IT and business resources through the system solution implementation process
- Manage data migrations
- Provide key user training
- Ensures knowledge transfer to the IT solution operations
- Support solutions outside of the IT Operations knowledge - L3 Support
- Knowledge Source
- Answers questions related to how the systems, reports and data flows works from both a business and technical perspective
- Understands and document system dependencies and data flows in order to contribute to the collective solution knowledge which Oriflame can rely on
What we are looking for
- IT/Business Analyst role in a previous job
- Participation in a Finance solution implementation project
- Experience with configuring, administration and development of enterprise Finance applications
- Project management experience
- Degree in Economy, Mathematics, Computer science
- English written, spoken
- Typical business processes in the Finance and HR area (O2C, R2R, P2P, H2R…)
- Systems used in the Finance area (ERP-IFS, BI, Middleware, Treasury, Consolidation … packages)
- System and test specifications writing
- Business process modelling
- SQL – Advanced data queries and procedural understanding
- Project Management experience
- Data modeling techniques (e.g. activity diagrams, entity-relationship diagrams)
- Agile development methodology
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to be flexible about project changes and dynamically mitigate risks in the moment with mid-course corrective action
- Strong Communication & Presentation skills
What we offer
Oriflame is a company where you can make a difference. We care about the environment and the people who live in it. With us, you will have the chance to develop personally and professionally, work with a team of passionate people, and positively impact the lives of others.
What is more:
- Modern office with positive energy
- Work in a modern beauty company with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Job in a fast pace organization with colleagues from all over the world
- Benefits package: Free health care, sports card, life insurance program
- Free Oriflame products – we want our employees to be our best ambassadors
- Unlimited access to our wellness products – keep your body healthy with us
- Free parking place for all human-powered vehicles