As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our team in the office at Dworzec Gdański, Warsaw location.
CHALLENGES THAT AWAIT YOU:
- To investigate the feasibility of providing a solution to meet client requirements and produce documentation to detail any recommendations on how client data should be processed and transformed into Nielsen systems; ensuring repeatability, consistency and the adoption best practice at all times.
- To liaise between the client, project manager and Nielsen developer to ensure all parties have the information they need to meet the expectations.
- Provide subject level expertise on Nielsen tools and technical solutions across the entire Nielsen client base.
- Lead and execute the first-time delivery setup process to provide solutions that meet Nielsen clients’ business requirements, on-time and with quality.
- Drive continuous innovation and improvement of the data review, design and delivery process.
- Ensure the off-shore team deliver workable solutions into ongoing production BAU that are stable, reliable, teachable, and maintainable within the SLA agreed for that solution.
- Ability to analyse and draw conclusions combining various sources of data.
- Technical understanding of data tools for investigation and querying; SQL, MS Access, Excel.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to drive initiatives forward and deliver business results in a client focused manner.
- Advanced time management skills.
- Advanced organizational skills and the ability to lead cross-functional projects / initiative (strong coordination skills).
- Assertiveness and skills to challenge others at all levels.
- Strong English knowledge, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in service-based quality role will be an asset.
- Basic knowledge of lean principles will be an asset.
- Benefit package: Multisport card, private medical coverage Medicover, life insurance Pramerica, Benefit platform allowing to purchase cinema and theatre tickets.
- Friendly working space: chill rooms, coffee and tea, massages in the office.
- Additional days off and recognition of special moments in your life.
- Stable working environment with employment contract.
- A possibility to create individual career path, additional training in form of gamification.
- A possibility to engage in charity actions and participation in numerous social activities organized within the company.
- Modern office in great location, next to Dworzec Gdański metro station.