- Towarowa 25A, 00-869 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Specialist - Client Due DiligenceNumer ref.: Location: Warszawa
The Role Responsibilities
- Go extra mile to support business all times, voluntarily extend support whenever required to complete business critical urgent CDD/GICs, contribute to reduce segment overdue % in CDDs & GICs. Build strong relationship with IMO/stakeholders.
- Perform Make or Check function for the cases assigned.
- Ensure follow-up, timely document request and submission of cases as per SLA time-frame.
- Work closely with makers to improve quality of profiles through coaching and mentoring.
- Conduct need-based refreshers and training for the team.
- Ensure all emails from clients and stakeholders are always attended to with utmost priority and care.
- Ensure strict adherence to the escalation matrix for client outreach model where relevant.
- Engage with RMs, IMO and as required obtaining any missing documentation
- Engage with CST,IMO,FCC/CRM to resolve issue and arrive at a right solution.
- Help to improvise the reviewing process by providing valuable suggestions in line with the latest policy/ process, work closely with SME on any new system change and implementation.
- Keeping self-abreast of any updates on policy and procedures.
- Provide buddy support to new joiners and assist them in resolving queries / clarification and issues.
- Achieve a minimum 100% of productivity targets monthly.
- Support MIS /Tracking of deliverables for self and team.
- Serve as a backup for Line Manager for key deliverables in his/her absence.
- Adhere to the One Bank CDD standards and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 4-6 years' experience in Financial Services Industry.
- Graduate degree,
- Basic understanding of financial services and its various underlying products desirable.
- Needs to have an excellent understanding of sourcing information from various data sources, and in several cases utilizing financial reports, and audited statements for such purposes. Should have a keen eye for detail and needs to present his/her case accurately.
- Basic experience in AML domain would be an added advantage.
- Written and spoken English needs to be at par with business standards considering the amount of interaction required primarily through written communication.
- Problem Solving Skills - ability to think 'Out of the Box' and independently work around issues that arise from time to time.
- Knowledge of the CDD/eCDD systems and processes and of the different requirements of certain countries will be an added advantage.
What we offer:
- Career development in a fast-growing company with a clear business strategy
- Opportunity to expand international experience and build global professional relations
- Competitive benefits package (incl. health & life insurance, pension plan, meal cards)
- 3 days of paid volunteering leave our employees can use to support the cause of their choice
- Convenient location (next to Rondo Daszyńskiego) with subway, tram and bus lines
- Comfortable office space with chillout areas, free coffee/tea & fruit supply
- Contribution to building our newest Global Business Services centre