- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 1 dzień temu
- Praca zdalna
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
The Subsurface and Wells (SSW) team drives quality and efficiency by integrating expertise from Excellence team and skills from Operations team.
- Deliver high-quality Data Solutions/Visualizations,
- Support and development of technical models for projects collaborating with different business partners and working across a range of technologies and tools,
- Perform and suggest improvements and assist to deliver quality deliverables with the minimum standard,
- Adopt and Implement best practices in coding, unit testing and test cases,
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational,
- Work in a collaborative team-oriented environment with the business and IT to complete application development by assisting in the design, coding, and testing of technical solutions/ Visualizations
Skills & Requirements :
- 1-3 years of experience building analytical models desirable.
- Experience in Spotfire/Microsoft Power BI will be an asset
- Ability to transform business level requirements to efficient dashboards and visualizations.
- Proficient knowledge of Data Warehousing methodologies and concepts (including star schemas, snowflakes schemas, dimensional modeling and reporting tools),
- Should have knowledge on Data Warehousing.
- Good knowledge of scripting languages like Python / Iron Python.
- Work closely with QA, Data architects, to develop dashboards and understand user behaviors, log analysis, and known software bugs.
- Troubleshoot visualizations in increasing the load efficiency in dashboards
- Stakeholder management, effective cooperation with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working across a complex landscape of Applications which often have subtly different processes and approaches in different OUs.
- Usage of influencing and communication skills is crucial to ensure that expected results are delivered by different stakeholders in various parts of the organization.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and ensure delivery of priorities, work without close supervision, work through to deliver results