Statistcal Operations Specialist
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being simple, open and integrated in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.
We are looking for experienced and passionate people to join our teams in Warsaw location.
STATISTICAL OPERATIONS ANALYST
This is where statistical theory meets day-to-day practice. Everyday work revolves around ensuring the high quality of the setup used in the various markets reported by Nielsen as well as analyzing any potential concerns in the data which a client may have. It is an important link in the chain of Nielsen activities and our analysts are often engaged in cross-department cooperation.
Challenges that await you:
- Execute processes of Statistical Operations and associated project work. Execution work requires understanding of aspects of universe, sample design, data queries and all related activities throughout the production process, potentially for different countries;
- Execute statistical estimation & provide root cause analysis and solution for client queries;
- Execute production tasks in order to guarantee accuracy and trend ability on data in respect of scheduled deadlines and investigate data inquiries;
- Implement and control special projects from methodology point of view;
- Analyse and identify gaps and areas for improvement in statistical operations production environments and drive convergence of processes and tools;
- Prepare accurate tracking KPI to monitor and to improve quality performances (on time delivery and data accuracy) and maintain project work discipline;
- Operate in a virtual/multi-cultural environment, liaising with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (Statistics, Engineering, Mathematics, Behavioral Science or related field);
- Experience in statistical/operations environment will be an asset!
- Good knowledge of R programming is a must;
- Preferably knowledge of VBA, SQL;
- Common business language knowledge (English): speaking and writing with fluency;
- Excellent analytics skills and aptitude for data analysis;
- Excellent organization skills, aptitude to work in team and meet deadlines;
- A high degree of accuracy, proactivity and attention to detail;
- Capacity to make decisions independently and problem solving.
Please include the following statement: "I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in The Nielsen Company (in accordance with the Personnel Protection Act 27.08.1997, Dz. U. 2002, no 101 position 923)"
Administratorem dobrowolnie podanych danych osobowych jest Nielsen Services Poland Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą w Warszawie (02-676) przy ul. Postępu 15b. Dane osobowe zawarte w dokumentach aplikacyjnych będą przetwarzane w celu rekrutacji. Podane dane mogą być udostępnione podmiotom upoważnionym na podstawie przepisów prawa. Przysługuje Pani/Panu prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania.