- rondo ONZ 1, 00-124 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 5 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Cultural diversity is important to our success. As such, we employ people from more than 100 countries. Credit Suisse empowers employees to work openly and respectfully with each other and with clients, ultimately striving to deliver outstanding results while offering initiatives and programs to help employees achieve a healthy work-life balance.
CRO (Chief Risk Officer) Division is responsible for modelling, measuring, monitoring and managing the risks across multiple dimensions - credit, market, operational, reputational etc. The Risk Division acts as guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective and independent risk oversight.
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), which sits within CRO, provides group-wide holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, standard methodology, policies and processes. ERM acts as the guardian and controller for firm-wide risk strategy, risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation and aggregate risk metrics.
- In our team this role supports the execution of monthly, regulatory and adhoc stress testing scenarios on behalf of Group Enterprise Risk and its customers.
- Scenarios, in this context, follow the scope and style of regulatory stress tests, i.e. covering all position and non-position risks. This role will be focused on the business risk and non-financial risk components within stress testing and extend into risk weighted assets and capital.
- Involvement in the monthly/quarterly assessment of the firm’s adherence to stressed capital and earnings metrics in the Risk Appetite Statement. Liaise with front office, Capital Management Group and other business partners to identify and evaluate mitigating actions where required.
- Support in the preparation of scenario analysis presentations for divisional risk teams, senior management, the Board and Regulators.
- Apply quantitative techniques to derive tangible implications for business divisions and the group. Further, they would support in integrating stress-testing results within the business decision-making process.
- Be part of a team located in Warsaw with the wider stress testing team located in London, Mumbai and Zurich. The role sits within one of the fastest growing and critical areas of the bank which is expected to gain even more prominence in the future.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- An excellent degree-level education (or equivalent) in a quantitative discipline is essential.
- A minimum of three-to-five years’ experience in an analytical and reporting role, including tight timelines and stakeholder management.
- Understanding and past experience in a strict control's environment (e.g. BCBS239, SR11-17, …).
- Broad experience working with banking revenue across different product streams, together with revenue planning and forecasting processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English, including the ability to explain topics to a broad range of audiences.
- Ambitious, dedicated and hardworking individual who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively in a team.
- Ability to deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.