SUPERVISOR FINANCIAL CONTROLS
Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a great career? Does your ambition drive you to push your abilities to their fullest, and learn from world class professionals? Then apply now!
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
- An energetic and ambitious professional with a university degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent (bachelors or higher). Completion knowledge by additional qualification (obtained or in progress) such as ACCA, CIA, CPA will be additional asset
- A person with at least 6 years of finance experience within an international environment, including min. 1 year of internal controls/ audit
- An Individual with min. 1 year of managing other professionals
- A candidate with good understanding of risk assessment, SOX awareness and PMI business processes
- A fluent English speaker with presentation competence, able to prepare adjusted communication and findings
- High motivation and proactive professional approach with strong interpersonal and partnering skills to deal with various stakeholders at different levels in company
- Continuous improvement mindset and very good analytical and organizational skills, to handle projects and work under strict deadlines. Practice in MS Excel and ERP system (especially SAP) is desirable.
- Adaptation to challenging circumstances
RISE TO THE CHALLENGEAs part of Internal Controls function, your key responsibility is to supervise execution of SOX Program in Shared Service Center for EU and EMEA markets by high performing team, but also in building up robust control framework. Your responsibilities as Supervisor Financial Controls include:
- Managing team of 3 up to 5 auditors or senior auditors.
- Review of Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, including testing of design and operating effectiveness of financial reporting controls, as far as deficiency evaluation documentation.
- Review of SOX documentation, including advisory over controls automatization and process’ robotics implementation.
- Monitor or participate in reviews of business processes to ensure effective design and implementation of operational, compliance and financial reporting controls as well as adherence to PMI Principles & Practices.
- Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls environment, and prepare a list of management action plans, coordinating their execution and implementation.
- Support development of high-performing team of subject matter experts for business function
- Deliver through team support to regional and global projects with the goal to improve business processes and reduce non-added value tasks while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment.
- Collaborate on a daily basis with external audit and coordinate their audit in shared serve center.
- Participate in the risk assessment, covering processes migrated for (100+) affiliates, as per PMI guidelines.
- private medical and dental care, life insurance
- subsidized meals in company canteens
- remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
- employee pension plan
- multisport program
- holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
- wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
- free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.