- Ogłoszenie wygasło 24 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Proudly part of The Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of workforce solutions and a Fortune Global 500 company – the Pontoon team supports clients across the globe in over 100 countries.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Establishes and maintains relationships with suppliers to ensure maximum client end user satisfaction.
- Makes ongoing recommendations with respect to supplier needs through business and needs assessments, supplier assessments, and market/gap analysis.
- Manages the operational aspect of the supplier relationship by conducting audits and evaluations of minority suppliers, markups, and performance that will ensure terms and standards are met.
- Trains supplier staff members so that each member is fully trained and 100% compliant to program expectations.
- Evaluates supplier business practices and capabilities, competencies and distributions, eligibility, financials and quality ensuring they are in compliance.
- Consults with Program Director and manages supplier program by ensuring proper selection and solid negotiations in order to maximize profitability.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving day to day issues that arise and ensures a timely resolution.
- Supports awareness of the supplier communities’ business activities and capabilities with client end user and MSP.
- Partners with MSP Org and client Diversity management and supports efforts to meet diversity spend.
- Identifies compliance related issues and works with the Compliance Department to find suitable resolutions while maintaining efficient processes to serve the client end user.
- Responsible for managing the effectiveness of the MSP (Managed Service Program), by measuring supplier performance and SLA’s. Makes recommendations required to improve client satisfaction where needed.
- Supports the creation of fair and competitive business units in support of client end user objectives by preparing performance analysis and ensuring optimal performance of its suppliers.
- Assists in the preparation of supplier scorecards and prepares executive summaries to present to Program Director and client executives on a monthly and quarterly basis. Use statistics and business experience to make recommendations to optimize vendor program support.
- Ensures, monitors, and reports on supplier performance and metric measurements. Assists the Client Program Managers in developing corrective action plans. May assists Client Program Managers with making recommendations to the supplier to improve performance.
- Manages quality reviews and metrics to ensure supplier compliance and quality service are meeting client objectives.
- Partners with management to conduct supplier summits and ongoing business reviews.
- Supports billing reconciliation and negotiations.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE & OTHER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Managed Service Program, preferably in a supplier relationship role.
- Previous exposure to overseeing Compliance and Audit initiatives.
- Experience working with Supplier diversity, Supplier Performance, Scorecarding
- Must be able to communicate effectively and clearly in writing and orally, both in one-on-one and in group presentation situations. Ability to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Must be proficient in PC software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and email.
- Lean Six Sigma certification (at least Green Belt) is a preferred
Ready to apply? We look forward to receiving your application:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
You are about to register with Pontoon Solutions, Inc. and/or its applicable affiliated entity, part of the Adecco Group, as a candidate. In connection with your registration, Pontoon will collect and use information about you to make available our services and maintain our relationship with you. Our Privacy Information Statement explains how we collect and use such information about you and the rights you have.
Where you choose to give us so called ‘sensitive information’ (this is information that gets special protection under applicable law. Depending on applicable law, It may include information such as about your race or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health, genetic or biometric details, sex life and details of any criminal convictions or similar you may be subject to) other than where we ask for it, you agree, by giving us such information, that we may use it in the way(s) set out in the Privacy Information Statement.