Cluster Business Service (CBS) brings together four different business functions - HR, IT, Finance and the General Secretary (communication, external relations and regulatory). They support the daily work of DANONE companies in Poland and, depending on their functions, in the countries of Nordics, Baltics, Central and Eastern Europe. The diversity CBS DANONE brings you an opportunity to diversify your career path and gain an interesting international experience.
To our General Secretary Team we look for the best candidate on the position of:
Sustainable Development Manager NCE Cluster
- Manage stakeholder relations at governmental level,
- Define sustainability strategy based on business units’ roadmaps in all Danone companies across Poland Baltics and Nordics,
- Lead company teams to develop sustainability roadmaps and deliver against the plans,
- Deliver against targets in key waste recovery projects,
- Represent Danone externally on environmental topics, taking active voice in the discussions,
- Collaborate on plastic issues with key industry players and industry organizations,
- Support / collaborate with the head of Public Affairs Poland and Baltics and Corporate Affairs Nordics.
- Ideally master's degree in relevant fields (environmental protection, waste management, ecology and management or similar),
- Deep knowledge in the areas mentioned above (inc. food and water cycle) and successes proven by experience,
- Networking skills and ideally developed network among relevant stakeholders (mostly in Poland and some international exposure),
- Strong personality to drive engagement internally and externally, ability to influence others,
- Strategic thinking is a must,
- Willing to discovering new fields and creating new business paths and ways of working
- Self-reliant, goals-oriented,
- Experience in public affairs, environmental issues, packaging issues or similar,
- Excellent Polish & English language in writing and speech.
Long-lasting employment with clearly defined career path,
Appealing benefit package
Professional development in international company with everyday-feedback culture.
Work in a company
that is a market
If you are interested in the position and you fulfill our requirements- just APPLY NOW!
Please be informed that we will contacd only selected candidates.
The administrator of your personal data provided in the profile and in the documents submitted in the recruitment process is Danone with headquarters in Warsaw (Redutowa Street 9/23, 01-103 Warsaw).