- Łużycka 6E, 81-537 Gdynia, PolskaGdynia, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Global Shared Services IT is the DNV GL IT organization responsible for delivering a wide range of IT capabilities and capacities to business and corporate units and end-users worldwide. GSS IT with nearly 400 employees worldwide is the internal service provider for IT support globally in DNV GL and has a key role in system evaluation, development, and integration.
GSS IT has established a VerIT Hybrid Platform (consisting of VerIT on premise, VerIT on Azure and VerIT on Oracle) which serves as the Platform for hosting our current services and the new Digitalisation Services. Within this context both IT operational tasks and project work are part of the assignment, organized through a International Virtual Team setup with team members spread across the globe and from various cultures.
We are seeking System Engineer Windows for our Windows Services Backend team based in Gdynia, Poland.
The Windows Backend team is responsible for the Operational Services globally on the Windows Platform in these environments and for the Office365 backend part.
The objective is to cover the traditionally developed Windows services in VerIT (including roadmap changes) and stronger embrace the Cloud Services in MS Azure and Office365 moving forward in our Cloud journey.
In your role you will be:
- System Administration
- Handling Operational Incidents, Tasks and Changes
- Implementing Business Requirements
- Project Execution
- Windows Server OS Administration and troubleshooting (on premise and in MS Azure)
- Active directory governance and troubleshooting
- Office 365 System Administration
- Azure IAAS and PAAS and system administration
- Hyper-V Management
- PKI/Certificate Management
To maximize your chances, you need:
- Significant experience on Windows Server, Active Directory and related services.
- Strong knowledge and experience in some (or all) of the listed competence areas
- Confidence with scripting tools such as PowerShell
- Strong Customer-focus
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Willingness to learn new topics
We offer you
- Scandinavian working style with emphasis on trust and empowerment
- Great atmosphere of working together in a team of professionals
- Competence development and possibility to participate in global projects
- 33 days of sick leave fully paid by employer
- Pension Scheme (PPE) and Profit Share
- Life insurance and medical package (Luxmed)
- Attractive and modern office with ergonomic equipment
- Vouchers for Christmas and other occasions
- Social events and team-building activities
- Multisport card or sport allowance
- Language lessons support
- Fruit & vegetables provided to the office twice a week