- aleja Grunwaldzka 415, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 20 godzin temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, technology, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every industry.
Our Talent Acquisition team partner with internal stakeholders to resource the business. Advising and providing support to hiring managers and candidates. We are currently looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team in Gdańsk, Poland.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will provide coordination & scheduling support for our end-to-end recruiting process. The Coordinator will be responsible for all recruitment processes to ensure onboarding success. A very important part of the role is to provide a positive customer experience. You’ll be part of a team that supports hiring into the EMEA market.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Collaborate with recruiters to schedule candidate interviews.
- Maintain applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance.
- Liaise with stakeholders to initiate candidate pre-employment checks.
- Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms as appropriate.
- Initiate & support with third-party billing/invoicing.
- Participate on projects as needed.
- Support the team in all operational tasks ensuring business efficiency and timely delivery by monitoring teams’ performance against agreed SLAs and KPIs.
- Manage queries from internal customers to ensure that all issues are addressed in a timely manner.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Experience using applicant tracking systems, working knowledge of Workday preferred (but not a pre-requisite).
- Prior experience in recruitment coordination role.
- Strong prioritization, time management and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to build rapport with a wide matrix of stakeholders.
- Team player with excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- Continuous Improvement Mindset.
- Good English skills, both spoken and written (minimum C1 level)
- colleagues from over 25 countries
- access to real-time economic and stock data
- training and certification opportunities
- extra 5% of salary in retirement plan
- 100% paid sick leave
- private healthcare and wellbeing scheme
- referral bonus
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.