- aleja Grunwaldzka 415, 80-309 Gdańsk, PolskaGdańsk, pomorskie
- Ważna jeszcze 2 dnido: 30 maj 2020
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
The successful candidate will have strong relationship management and networking skills, be customer-focused, articulate, and demonstrate initiative in all aspects of work. Organizational awareness, ability to use sound judgment, and interviewing/assessment skills are core to your success in sourcing, screening, and recommending candidates to hiring teams. The ideal candidate will be experienced working within a matrixed organization and have a proven track record of meeting or exceeding recruiting metrics and prioritizing effectively to achieve SLAs.
What we’re looking for:
- This role will be embedded in the business so we’re looking for someone who can build strong relationships with hiring managers, HR business and candidates.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience recruiting across corporate functions (including Finance, HR, Legal, Sales, Product and Technology).
- We use Workday Recruiting; it would be great if you have also but we’re happy to talk to candidates who have used other progressive recruiting systems.
- We need someone who will uphold and project our passion and commitment to driving diversity at Thomson Reuters.
- It will be key to keep all stakeholders current with progress against recruiting priorities with regular reporting delivered in person and/or formally through reports.
- Someone who will leverage and partner with internal resources to build out proactive branding, events and sourcing strategies and be an experienced.
- Finally, we are looking for someone who will work closely with regional HR to make sure that we are meeting regulatory requirements related to candidate and employee rights in the local market.
- Excellent level of English (C1 or C2 level) other European languages would be valuable.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment.
Thomson Reuters is one of the world’s most trusted provider of answers, helping professionals make confident decisions and run better businesses. Our customers operate in complex arenas that move society forward — law, tax, technology, compliance, government, and media – and face increasing complexity as regulation and technology disrupt every industry.
- colleagues from over 25 countries
- access to real-time economic and stock data
- training and certification opportunities
- extra 5% of salary in retirement plan
- 100% paid sick leave
- private healthcare and wellbeing scheme
- referral bonus
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.