QVC, the world's leading video and ecommerce retailer, have opened our new ‘State-of-the-Art’ Global Business Services center in Krakow. QVC’s Global Business Services center is an exciting new member of the QVC family that offers world-class Finance, HR, IT and Legal services to QVC team members in Germany, France, Italy, the United Kingdom and the United States. Our GBS Centre is an exceptional facility, with an efficient and remarkable design and culture. Right now, we are looking for the brightest mind and top talent to ensure the Centre’s success. At QVC, you will find exciting career paths and opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Partner
- Open and trusted teamwork in which we value fun along the way.
- Competitive benefits that include private medical care, life insurance, benefit cafeteria
- Possibility to work for international markets
- Casual atmosphere and all of that you will experience in our modern office.
Organize strategy and planning related to recruiting:
- Utilizing the agreed format/templates, create an annual proactive recruiting plan for assigned client areas
- Recruitment-related reporting
- Participate in research, and recommend and implement new and innovative recruiting avenues for active and passive candidate recruiting, as directed by the Talent Acquisition Lead.
- Provide input to the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies for immediate needs and future talent pipelining.
Execute recruiting plans and source candidates:
- Fill open positions effectively and efficiently, within defined Service Level metrics.
- Clearly articulate and “sell” QVC's Employment Value Proposition to candidates and external parties, including culture, business strategies, talent management and organizational/team structure, and reward offering to increase awareness and interest in QVC opportunities.
- Leverage online recruiting resources, such as niche job boards, associations, LinkedIn, university career center websites and ATS to identify and recruit the very best candidates.
- Prescreen candidates, review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Driving and participating in selection processes (interviews, assessment centers, job simulations).
- Regular and timely management and communication of candidates and hiring managers to keep them proactively informed via email and/or phone, and to ensure a quality Candidate / Client experience.
- Ensure all paperwork is accurately completed so employee records can be efficiently processed for new hires.
We are looking for candidates who:
- Speak English fluently (knowledge of French or German or Italian will be an additional asset).
- Have the experience in a fast paced environment.
- Have 2 to 4 years of Recruiting experience.
- Present excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to take the lead and show leadership courage in recruitment related decisions.
- Have working industry knowledge of SSC/BPO sector.
- Have excellent interviewing and active listening skills.
- Present strong knowledge of recruiting-based websites, applicant tracking systems, Microsoft Office and creative sourcing techniques.
- Are excellent in communication and building relationships with employees at all levels (from entry level to executive), both domestically and internationally.
- Have the capacity to prioritize work and address time sensitive matters.
- Present working knowledge of applicable market employment laws, as relates to Talent Acquisition.
- Are highly technically savvy – able to best utilize appropriate systems, reporting tools, IT services.
- Have strong technical expertise in direct sourcing techniques and use of social media in talent attraction.
- Demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills, and a willingness and ability to challenge upwards if necessary.
- Have strong assessment skills to evaluate candidate's business and or technical background.
- Present excellent customer service skills and a consultative approach when collaborating with internal and external clients.