Miejsce Pracy: Bielsko-Biała
In this highly attractive position you will work as a Talent Acquisition Partner for a new acquired legal entity. As a team member of our Center of Expertise (CoE) for HR Talent your will partner with the business to attract, select, retain and advance our employees and external candidates to effectively implement business strategy.
- Building up Talent Acquisition for white collar recruiting in a new acquired legal entity;
- Taking responsibility for delivering talent processes with special focus on recruitment and partnering with HR leadership and business leaders to understand current talent challenges;
- Performing strategic activities in relation to integrated talent management and acting as an internal talent broker to facilitate cross-organizational moves;
- Taking resposibility for searching within internal talent pools to ensure career and development opportunities;
- Taking responsibility for the entire recruitment process including candidate communication, interviews, assessments, reference checks and offer negotiations;
- Defining strategic initiatives to build up external talent pipelines partnering with our active sourcing team;
- Serving as an effective partner with the Global Business Services team to ensure all coordination with candidates and hiring managers run smoothly and efficiently, e.g. job posting, candidate scheduling, job offer processing;
- Liaiseing with HR business partners and business leaders to gain insight into the short/mid/long term business needs.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with full life-cycle, various recruiting strategies and selection techniques in an internationally operating company;
- Good understanding of workforce planning;
- Familiar with use of application tracking and talent relationship management tools;
- Profound knowledge of the industry sector and its implication for talent processes is highly desirable;
- Excellent command of English and Polish language skills, ideally good Hungarian skills;
- Willingness to travel within Poland and Hungary.
ABB is able to offer you an interesting role within a highly motivated team, together with open communication structures. On the basis of a personal, practice-oriented introduction program, you will be given the opportunity to acquire the confidence needed to work independently as well as be a constructive member of an inclusive team within your assigned area. ABB is also able to provide a wealth of opportunity for personal development once you have completed your introduction period, the aim is to assist you in attaining your career goals. Personalized development programs with targeted training measures will help you to enhance your skills on a continuous basis.