- Prosta 20, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI and why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #join the idea!
The Talent Sourcing Manager is responsible to oversee and manage the Talent Sourcing & Screening activities being performed within the company. Responsible to ensure that timely and accurate service is delivered to all the Talent Advisory team in full compliance with the standards outlined by the Service Level Agreements (SLA’s),
In collaboration with the process leads in the other Global Business Services (GBS) Locations, looks to identify opportunities to standardize and improve global processes. Builds and manages relationships with key business stakeholders to understand changes to hiring demand plan and champion key Talent Sourcing (TS) priorities and initiatives.
Our offer includes:
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Acts as team leader for the Talent Sourcing and Screening teams. The Talent Sourcing Manager ensures efficient delivery of talent sourcing and engagement services to the Talent Advisory team in line with agreed SLA’s;
- Provides effective oversight and leadership, including onboarding, training, career and succession advice, etc.) for the individuals on the team;
- Identifies opportunities to improve all functional in-scope processes and activities via process elimination, standardization, simplification and automation. Ownership of end to end process for a smaller proportion of senior/strategic vacancies with responsibilities of an acting Sourcing Specialist;
- Contribution to Talent Acquisition Projects or Improvement Initiatives e.g. Diversity & Inclusion projects, empowering Hiring Managers training;
- Managing Sourcing team performance against agreed standards.
You as a professional:
- University degree. Preferably in Human Resources;
- At least 5 years of managerial experience in a multinational organization; preferably with 2+ years of team management experience in a Shared Service environment;
- Previous experience as Talent Sourcer, working with candidates from different cultural backgrounds, is required;
- Agency experience is highly beneficial;
- Fluent written and spoken English, any other languages would be an asset;
- In-depth understanding of Talent Sourcing techniques, Attraction/Acquisition;
- Mastery of the recruitment lifecycle: interviewing and time management skills;
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (SuccessFactors would be a plus);
- Assessment tools and techniques experience would be a plus;
- Project management experience would be beneficial;
- MS Office package user;
- Proven managerial skills, self-starter, willingness to collaborate with international stakeholders.
apply now by sending CV in English
If you decide to participate in the recruitment, the administrator of your data will be JTI Polska sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Stary Gostków. Your data will be processed only to conduct the recruitment process in which you participate. Detailed information on the processing of your data and your rights can be found here.