- Francuska 46, 40-028 Katowice, PolskaKatowice, śląskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło miesiąc temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Kierownik / Koordynator
Rockwell Automation, the world's largest company dedicated to industrial automation and information. The company helps customers through leading technologies and a comprehensive portfolio of products, software and services. We are among 100 the most ethical companies globally.
Rockwell Automation is looking for a talented team lead with electronics design experience to join our Control Logix Continuation Engineering team. You will be managing a team of Hardware Engineers responsible for maintaining and enhancing our critical Control Logix products, which include Programmable Automation Controllers, Communications modules, I/O modules, Power Supplies, and associated chassis, focused mainly on hardware and some embedded software effort. You will play a key role in ensuring consistent customer availability by monitoring and mitigating component obsolescence, responding to product hardware anomalies to ensure a high-quality and robust design is delivered to our customers, and analyzing designs to identify and implement cost reduction opportunities while maintaining product specifications. You will work on a team comprised of engineers across multiple disciplines (e.g., mechanical, ASIC/FPGA development, embedded software), project managers, product marketing, and manufacturing & quality organizations to steward a critical product lines through its customer lifecycle. The environment fosters a collaborative and innovative approach to work with teams across the globe. It is dynamic, fast-paced, and requires a highly motivated individual with a passion for developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or equivalent experience required.
- 4+ years of experience in product development and release of printed circuit board level electronic hardware systems with expertise in high-speed digital design (using components such as microcontrollers, DDR memories, Ethernet, ASICs, FPGAs).
- Experience leading embedded and/or electronic hardware product developments
- Desire to mentor and develop a passionate team of electrical hardware engineers creating state-of-the-art products.
- Effective written and verbal English communication.
- Technical team leadership experience.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet functional safety standards; IEC 61508 and/or SIL2/SIL3.
- Understanding of embedded processors, associated peripherals and peripheral interconnects including dynamic memory, NAND memory devices, and serial and parallel interconnect busses.
- Experience with creating UL/ATEX compliant design (isolation / spacing), preventing and eliminating EMC/EMI issues.
- Experience developing electronic hardware systems that meet product certification requirements, such as UL, CE, or IEC 61010.
- Professional certification related to process safety (e.g., Certified Functional Safety Expert, Certified Functional Safety Practitioner, or ISA84) or formal process safety training from a recognized body (e.g., exida, ISA, or TUV).
- Flexible schedule
- Creative environment
- Friendly atmosphere
- Professional trainings
- Annual bonus
- Global team
- People centric
- Language courses
- Benefits package
- Cafeteria system
- Vacation & Christmas bonuses
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- Lunch fund
and send us your CV in English.