Our Client operates as an international organization with a worldwide delivery structure providing business services in the areas of Finance, HR, Revenue Accounting, Management Reporting and Procurement for the group companies.
Krakow Center is the main hub for the delivery organization including also central functions for the group companies covering both standard as well as customized processes for airline business. Besides operations, Krakow Center has also teams specialized in Process Management, Migration Support, Knowledge Management and Continuous Improvement.
A dynamic growth, building up of existing and introduction of new services means development opportunities both for graduates as well as for experts and experienced leaders who want to become part of company success.
Team Manager of Enabling Technologies
- Min. 2 - 4 years relevant IT management experience
- Very good understanding of basic principles of software development/operations and IT infrastructure
- Business and process knowledge in regards of Shared Services
- Experience in team management will be an advantage
- Very good command of English
- Commercial knowledge and innovative thinking
- Excellent communication and cooperation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Readiness to travel (up to 40%)
You will be a Leader of a currently creating team ( IT Managers and Experts ) who will cooperate with local Center Heads, Head of Global Delivery LGBS and Global Operational Excellence. You will be reporting to the Head of Shared Services IT and Automation LGBS.
- Contributing to the development of the overall IT strategy reflecting the business requirements
- Developing and implementing the IT strategies for Center IT and supporting all shared services processes
- Ensuring operation and maintaining of the assigned applications and global Service Center IT infrastructure (e.g. SAP Customer Relationship Management, Jira, Confluence, Electronic Workplaces and WAN/LAN/WiFi/Skype/telephony infrastructure) with around 2.000 users
- Negotiating contracts with 3rd parties in close co-operation with IT procurement and the LGBS IT supply management responsible
- Implementing and executing of the Information Management processes
- Ensuring that the distinct areas of responsibility are properly organized, staffed and directed
- Guiding, motivating and developing the directly and indirectly subordinate employees within the human resources policy
- Planning and controlling the cost and project budget
- Unique opportunity to participate in interesting international projects
- Key role in the company transformation and introduction of new processes
- Challenging and rewarding job within a dynamically growing and prospective multinational organization
- Opportunities for further professional development
- Attractive benefits and bonus package