Technical Account Manager with English
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will provide world-class post-sales technical support to designated major named accounts. The TAM will work on problem and incident tickets, as well as provide technical account management through weekly, monthly, and quarterly meetings. The TAM will also work directly with the Support Escalations team, or Operations and Engineering on opening bugs and requests with all required diagnostic information.
- Support a limited number of major or named accounts as part of a premium service level;
- Engage with named account on problem and incident tickets;
- Support named accounts on escalated support issues or critical customer situations;
- Chair weekly, monthly, and quarterly calls;
- Travel to annual and certain meetings at customers site;
- Provide expert systems design, recommendations, and configurations;
- Perform in-depth diagnostics and troubleshooting using networking tools;
- Assist customers with testing or troubleshooting of networking or cloud service issues;
- Reproduce customer issues to verify problems and document steps to replicate for Support, Engineering and Operations teams;
- Maintain ticket database, logging issues and customer interactions;
- Become a client`s cloud services expert through self-study, company training, and a desire to excel and become an expert;
- Limited travel for company training or meetings, and certain customer visits;
- Workplace: Wrocław;
- "Home Office" availabe;
- Bussiness trips possible (few times per year).
- 2 years of experience working as Support Engineer/ Sr. Support Engineer, supporting networking or web security products (required).
- Strong verbal and written communication English skills (required).
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP (required).
- Understanding of the following topics: VPN technologies (site-to-site, client VPN, IPsec/GRE), HTTP/SSL, DNS (required).
- Working knowledge of the following technologies (at least one strongly preferred):
Windows Server (AD, GPO, LDAP
Authentication (IWA/NTLM/Kerberos, SAML, Digest)
IDP (Microsoft Azure, Microsoft ADFS, Okta, etc.)
- Experience with Linux/FreeBSD (will be an asset)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care (Luxmed)
- Free parking space (both for cars and bicycles) for all employees
- International environment
- Individualized weekly language sessions within working hours
- Group life insurance
- Relocation package
- Other benefits, including fully paid MultiSport card, pizza day, company events (picnics, LAN parties and many more), chill-out zone (Xbox, table football and others)