Elavon provides businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available on the market today. We are wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America. Elavon is a top 5 Acquirer in the European market place, with a significant presence in Ireland, the UK, Germany, Norway, Poland, Spain, Mexico, Brazil and USA. At Elavon we encourage employees to grow professionally and be challenged by a leader in the payments industry. We are looking for team members to help drive our growth. Above all, we look for people who are dedicated to providing value and superior service to our customers, to our shareholders and to our communities. Come join us.
Technical Customer Support AgentLocation: Warszawa
As a Technical Customer Support Specialist you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our core values and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Serve as technology liaison between end-users, business departments, and vendors;
- Daily end-user support of all the technical solutions we offer to our customers (Terminal, PC solutions, integrated devices);
- Ensure that a positive and professional image of the company is portrayed to customers and vendors at all times;
- Ensure that all queries are dealt with efficiently and that appropriate urgency is afforded to the query;
- Manage root cause analysis;
- Keep abreast of any procedural changes to ensure that we are offering customers the most up to date information;
- Aid Call centre in achieving Service Level Agreements by ensuring that daily, weekly monthly goals are met;
- Working queries coming through dedicated mailbox as well as internal tickets.
- Ability to work in shift system;
- Fluency in oral and written English or Polish;
- Fluency in Swedish;
- Technical ability;
- MS Office Proficiency;
- Excellent Administrational Skills;
- Be a team player and able to work on own initiative;
- Ability to work to set targets and deadlines;
- Experience in Customer Service (nice to have).
- Advocate for the customer;
- Ability to build relationships;
- Drive for Results.
- Full time position on shifts, employment agreement;
- No previous experience needed - we provide all necessary trainings;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card, language classes;
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Professional trainings, opportunity to develop career path in organizational structures, support in career planning;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment;
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects.
Please enclose to your application signed statement:
„I hereby agree for processing my personal data by Elavon Financial Services DAC (Sp.zO.O. o Wyznaczonym Przedmiocie Działalności) Oddział w Polsce, Warsaw 02-515, ul. Puławska 17, for the purposes of THIS recruitment process, according to the Data Protection Act of 29.08.1997, unified text: Polish Journal of Laws of 2002, no. 101, item 926, later amended. I submit the data voluntarily. I was informed about the right of access to the content of the data and the possibility of correcting them.”
This role has been identified as a Controlled Function ("CF") under the Central Bank of Ireland's Fitness & Probity Regime. Accordingly, the Company must be satisfied on reasonable grounds that the role holder complies at all times with the Fitness and Probity Standards. Applicants agree to permit the Company (or its agents) to conduct such due diligence as it deems necessary to satisfy itself on reasonable grounds that you comply with the Fitness and Probity Standards and that you will provide the Company with all information and/or documentation relating to your qualifications, experience, employment history, financial soundness and other interests that the Company requests for that purpose.