Cognifide specializes in planning, building and supporting advanced medium- and large -scale digital content-management platforms using Java and .NET technologies. We work with partners such as: Adobe, Sitecore and Microsoft. On the basis of their solutions we create websites, intranets and extranets for world’s top brands such as Investec, Shell, Skype, GSK, TNT, Allianz, Virgin Media, Novo Nordisk, RBS, Telegraph Media Group. Since April 2014 Cognifide joins WPP Group - global holding of marketing communications services employing 170,000 people working in 110 countries and became a part of the Wunderman network of interactive agencies.
Find out more about us in Cognifide on our website, and check Facebook fanpage.
There are new exciting challenges awaiting, so we are looking for:
Technical Project Manager
Ref no. PM/186/E3
Working at Cognifide you will:
- Deliver projects for well recognized global brands ranging from £100k to £5M,
- Manage development teams of 3-20 people, multiple agencies and multiple development streams from the project definition through implementation to Client acceptance,
- Tweak delivery process of each project following the best Agile and PMBOK practices,
- Influence end to end delivery process,
- Have opportunity to travel and visit our Clients in their offices all around the world,
- Participate in PMO (governance, change management),
- Manage project retrospectives implementing lessons learned and promoting best practices.
We expect you to bring:
- Min 3 years of Project Management experience working with the development teams,
- Proven experience in scope, cost, stakeholders, risk and change management,
- Leadership experience (problem solver, passionate and ready to go the extra mile, inspires and motives the team),
- Experience in software development life-cycle of web based applications,
- Exposure to formal PM methodologies (e.g. PMBOK) and Agile methodology (e.g. Kanban & SCRUM),
- Excellent communication skills, continuous improvement mindset and spotless work ethic.
- Excellent English skills (min. C1 level).
It would be a plus if you are familiar with any of the following:
- Projects based on Content Management Systems,
- IT project management practice with such technologies as Java /JEE, ASP.NET, HTML5 etc.
In return for your engagement we offer you:
- Dynamic and multilingual work environment,
- Flexible work-time,
- Transparent remuneration system,
- Comfortable office with special space designed for relax,
- Opportunities for professional development,
- Professional training, conferences and English lessons within working hours,
- Technical library systematically complemented with newest books and magazines,
- Additional benefits including health care, insurance and MultiSport card,
- Relocation package for people outside the Greater Poland.