Ergo Digital IT is the new digital delivery arm of one of the largest insurers in Germany. Despite being part of this larger organization, we operate as a separate “start-up” unit that works closely with the business to make sure we solve the right problems in the right way.
For our location in Warsaw we are looking for you as
Miejsce pracy: Warszawa
What you’ll tell your friends you are doing
You are responsible for screening all the IT professionals resume, no one can be hired without you being involved.
What you’ll really be doing
We work with a recruiting model that relies on the wider team, made up by handful people from our product teams, i.e. Designers, Engineers, Proxy Product Owners, etc., who dedicate 20% of their time, mainly sponsoring and assessing candidates. You will help the product team by screening the CV’s and setting up interviews with potential candidates. You will be responsible for the process and help the team driving for results.
As a Technical Recruiter you will be located in Warsaw and be part of the local team, reporting to the Recruiting Coordinator . This is an exciting position for an ambitious, driven and an experienced IT recruiter, who truly enjoys candidate cultivation and is comfortable to work in fast-paced recruiting environment. Your main responsibility will be screening CV’s and setting up the right talent pipeline, cultivating and bringing high potential profiles to the team.
How you’ll get the job done
For the best candidate and business experience, you’ll be responsible for:
- Supporting and guiding candidates through the recruiting process, ensuring efficiency in scheduling, timely feedback, acceptance rates, etc.;
- Attract and further develop candidate interest in roles;
- Managing the Assessment process, give guidance to candidates as well as interviewers;
- Administrating and assisting employer branding events;
What we need from you for the role
- Exceptional organizational skills; you are at ease with an abundance of details, yet mindful of the big picture; ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and carry them out independently;
- Have a strong knowledge of IT recruiting;
- Have a code reading abilities;
- Experience in working in a partnership model with vendors, headhunters, hiring managers and other internal stakeholders;
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and team skills; ability to build working relationships with candidates and recruiting colleagues;
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity.
And then there’s this
To make sure you can be successful in your job, you will need to have
- A work permit / visa to work in Europe;
- Fluent English with excellent written proficiency, fluent Polish, German a strong asset;
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Bachelor's degree is a must, an advanced degree is a plus.
- Knowledge of Polish labour law is a plus.
What we have to offer
- A fast-paced, dynamic environment where you can make a difference.
- A start-up environment, backed-up by an established market leader
- A very competitive salary and the ability to grow
- A cool office space with perks and the newest IT equipment to choose from.
ERGO Digital IT GmbH belongs to the ERGO Group but has its own performance and remuneration standards
"I hereby declare that all the facts and information provided for this cover letter and CV are true. I allow my personal data stated in the abovementioned applications to be processed for the purpose of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29/08/1997 (Dz.Ust.No.133, item 883)\".