Sprawdź podobne oferty
Pracodawca ma prawo zakończyć rekrutację we wcześniejszym terminie.
About NCR Corporation:
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR's assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
We're hiring a Technical Support Manager to join our Prague, CZ team. The Technical Support Manager holds responsibility for ensuring that Service level agreements are met. The position is responsible for first line supervision/leadership of the Support Team and the Helpdesk Team.
• Responds to support escalation from customers.
• Gives feedback to technicians.
• Works with the other leadership to improve service levels.
• Plans out the day within the department.
• Strong problem solving skills
• Capacity planning
• Team building within the call center environment
• Coach and develop team leaders
• Management of day to day direct labor staffing needs to ensure service levels are met.
• Schedule and plans for helpdesk coverage in multiple languages
• Use workforce management tools to predict call volume and staff accordingly
• Implement tools and methodology for Route Cause Analysis (RCS) for support tickets.
• Act as point of contact between local and global helpdesk and support teams.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in a leadership role in a software support center
• High School graduate or equivalent
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, or equivalent education
• Certification in Six Sigma Methodology
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Strong communication skills (oral and written)
Integrated into our shared values is NCR's commitment to diversity. NCR is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture and physical ability. Every individual at NCR has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Statement to Third Party Agencies:
To ALL recruitment agencies: NCR only accepts resumes from agencies on the NCR preferred supplier list. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, NCR employees, or any NCR facility. NCR is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.