Dassault Systemes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systemes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 190,000 customers of all sizes, in all
industries, in more than 140 countries. CATIA, SOLIDWORKS, ENOVIA, DELMIA, SIMULIA, GEOVIA, EXALEAD, 3D
VIA, 3DSWYM, BIOVIA, NETVIBES, 3DEXCITE are registered trademarks of Dassault Systemes or its subsidiaries in the US and/or other countries. Dassault Systemes in Poland is a leading adaptive production management software provider and its solutions have been used by more than 200 customers globally.
Due to the dynamic growth of our Krakow office, we are currently looking for candidates for a position:
Technical Support Specialist
Are you highly motivated, driven to achieve goals, team-oriented, ready to take advantage of unique opportunities and dedicated to customer satisfaction? Then you have come to the right place!
As an employee of the world's leading manufacturing software, you'll join vast and diverse network of talented professionals; enjoy great career opportunities; be provided with training and education opportunities that you'll need to succeed; work on with best in class Products and biggest companies, helping everyone from various organizations work smarter.
- Technical support delivery for Dassault Systemes products (MES/MOM - DELMIA Apriso, DELMIA Ortems)
- Maintain communication with systems administrators on the customers side in English
- Reproduce and resolve incidents reported by the customers
- Regular reporting of working progress
- Working experience in software development or on a similar position is nice to have
- SQL skills proved in practice on MS SQL or Oracle platforms
- Basic skills in administering MS Windows Server environments
- Basic skills in software development (objective programming in .Net)
- Analytical skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Strong communication skills and taking personal responsibility for individual tasks and actions
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to work effectively under pressure
- Bachelor/Master's degree in the related field, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering
- Fluent English is a must
- Replacement employment contract for 1 year
- Attractive salary, proportional to the demonstrated skills and experience
- Extensive development opportunities
- Challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment
- Meaningful responsibilities from first day
- Employment in a stable company with well-established market position
- Excellent work atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
- Rich benefits package including Medical Care, Multisport Card
If you want to join a well-organized, international team of professionals, work with innovative technologies and have an active role in developing state-of-the-art solutions for global companies, you have come to the right place – Join us!