- Konstruktorska 12a, 02-673 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications. Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous — ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Safety & Infrastructure division provides software for smart and safe cities, improving the performance, efficiency, and resilience of vital services. For more information visit hexagonsafetyinfrastructure.com
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 4.3bn USD.
We are looking for a
Main task: Create technical documentations of ESC Software Products
Product Family: all (Fokus: Mobile, but also G/Technology, FOW, NetWorks, G!NIUS)
- Deep technical understanding.
- Understanding of Background and User Flow of our products.
- Close collaboration with Development team to describe new functionalities.
- Collaboration with Marketing when it comes to documentation, localization and communication (provide content on our products).
- Deep understanding of our customers.
- Creation of product descriptions, technical and functional descriptions
(as well as training documents).
- Describing technical matters easily understandable for all target groups.
- Regular update of documentation.
- College degree with a major in English or Technical Writing.
- 1-2 years of experience as a technical writer.
- Experience with Author-it is an additional advantage.
- Experience with creating online end-user Help and other documents such as installation guides.
- Understanding of Utilities business is preferred.
Are You Interested in this Vacancy?
Send your application.
Please add to your application the clause below:
“I agree to the processing of personal data provided in this document, including the image, for realising the recruitment process at Intergraph Polska Sp. z o.o., 12A Konstruktorska St, 02-673 Warsaw. I acknowledge that the above consent may be withdrawn at any time. " Note: this consent is necessary to participate in the recruitment process.
For data protection reasons, we recommend that you send us your application documents encrypted. You can find our data protection statement here: Applicant Data Protection Statement
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Start date: as soon as possible