- Domaniewska 30, 00-001 Warszawa, PolskaWarszawa, mazowieckie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 4 dni temu
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
For your health, safety and well-being CBRE Corporate Outsourcing is opening Virtual/Online Recruitment Processes. High-speed broadband connections and applications like Skype, Zoom, and others enable us to recruit best talents
If you are not afraid of a challenging and dynamic working environment and you are relations oriented, ambitious, you speak English well, and maybe you even know other languages – we invite you to join
As a Technology Support Analyst at CBRE you will be responsible for business applications, systems and related processes from a technology perspective, providing access and support to end users, ensuring that systems provide expected functionality or features as well as managing changes and supporting our data governance program and standards. You will collaborate with users, clients, data governance and technology platform teams in an international environment.
Support: Provide first line support to internal and client users of the business applications
- Working with global platform teams, IT and software providers to resolve application issues, implement fixes within defined parameters or process requirements.
- Ensure timely and efficient issues resolution
- Owning and maintaining the user access process documentation
- Administering regular user access audits end ensuring they are completed to schedule
- Gathering and prepare enhancement specifications and change request specifications based on business needs.
- Testing fixes and changes to applications and securing approvals before implementation to live environments
- Develop materials and provide training to users
- Prepare monthly/quarterly governance reporting to the management team
- Leveraging technology and technology team skills and knowledge to streamline, automated and significantly improve efficiency and reporting capabilities.
- Very good written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- At least 12 months experience in supporting IT Business Systems or owning an application
- Demonstrates high levels of initiative, well-developed analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive and able to adapt quickly in a changing environment
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and Sharepoint 2016 essential
- Experience and skills in Tableau, SQL and VBA programming or scripting highly desirable
- ITIL based service delivery experience will be an asset
- A strong character who can manage vendors and internal suppliers to meet demanding deadlines and liaise effectively with all internal and external customers and stakeholders as required
- Career opportunity in a multinational company
- Multilingual, friendly work atmosphere
- Private medical care with an attractive pack
- Competitive benefit package (life insurance, partly funded language lessons, sport & recreation allowance-Benefit system)
- Work place located in quickly developing office district with an easy access to public transport