Mobica is a world-leading, award-winning software services company offering bespoke development, QA and consultancy. We specialise in complex, next generation, time critical projects across a wide range of industries for many of the world’s leading companies.
WHO DO WE NEED?
We are looking for the best experts
and people who aspire to become one.
We are looking for people who want
to increase their skills and develop their knowledge.
You will be working for one of the world’s-leading software engineering services company.
You will be working with a wide range
of clients from different industries:
- Global Companies
- Household names
We are looking for people with the ability to
make decisions and solve problems.
People who will help develop processes
that will make problems easier to handle in
At Mobica, we foster a relaxed, informal working environment that promotes creative thinking and problem solving – with people pooling their ideas, tools and resources to create world-changing solutions for our customers.
Join the Mobica Team asTEST AUTOMATOR
Location: Bydgoszcz, Łódź, Rzeszów, Szczecin, Warszawa, Lublin, POLAND
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Familiarity with Test Framework or Test Scripts design
- Experience in Selenium or other Test Automation Framework
- Commercial experience in programming/scripting language (Java, Python, Bash)
- Good knowledge of English both spoken and written
- Good communication skills
- A customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn and solve interesting problems
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Knowledge of design patterns (C++);
- Networking knowledge LTE/3G/WiFi/Bluetooth
- Experience with Android/iOS/QNX platforms
- Experience in TV&Broadcasting or Automotive field
WHAT WILL YOU DO IN MOBICA:
- Manage end to end delivery process including the customer relationship and the pipeline of future work with their customers
- Ensure customer projects are delivered to agreed timescales, quality levels and budgets
- Ensure that projects are started correctly, with appropriate resources and processes
- Manage customer escalations
- Understand customer roadmap and ensure Mobica has a stake in the roadmap
- Ensure that appropriate skilled and trained resources are allocated to the projects
- Ensure that appropriate Mobica or customer engineering processes are followed
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US?
- Working on a variety of projects within the top technology industries, crafting world changing solutions
- Cooperating with leading global customers
- Learning by doing – you will work with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Improving your skills by participating in training and mentoring programs
- Advancing your career by choosing from different career paths (technical, management)
- Broadening your horizons by working in an open and supportive multicultural environment
- Working in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere created by a lot of bonding events and activities
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary adequate
to your skills and performance
- Flexible working hours
- Training programmes
- Private medical insurance
- Multisport program
- English lessons
- Company social events
- Weekly cakes and fruits
- Relocation assistance
Please add to your resume the following clause: „Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w moich dokumentach aplikacyjnych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z ustawą z dn. 29.08.97 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych Dz. Ust Nr 133 poz. 883).”
Please note that we will contact only selected candidates.