DGS Business Services, located in the centre of Szczecin (Oxygen office building), has been created to deliver internal services in a number of functions – finance, software development and quality regulatory affairs.
Scandinavian culture is a foundation for our international working environment. Partnership, transparent communication and individual initiative lead us to excellence and proficiency in all we do.
Investing your knowledge and time into cooperation with us will let you become a part of the team of highly valued experts whose main aim is to support healthcare businesses that improve everyday life experience.
Due to dynamic expansion we are looking for candidates for the position of:
Test developer in R&D Diagnostics
R&D Diagnostics Poland is well functioning and reliable software development asset, strongly focused on software testing area. We are part of global Research & Development department and our ambition is to deliver high-end and innovative solutions within the field of audiological instrumentation. Working in our team as a test engineer you will be responsible for ensuring that we can deliver reliable software products to our customers.
TASKS ON THE POSITION:
- Analyse requirements’ completeness and testability;
- Create and maintain automated test scripts;
- Create and maintain test documentation;
- Analyse and report test results;
- Test processes analysis and improvements;
- Efficient cooperation with the development team and other stakeholders;
- Degree in computer science or similar;
- Very good spoken and written English;
- Experience in software testing process including automated testing;
- Good analytical thinking and skills;
- Structured approach to tasks;
- Strong, energetic team player personality;
- Testing certification;
- Experience with programming languages;
- Responsible position within an international, fast growing, health care oriented company;
- The opportunity to influence on your working environment and your own personal and professional development;
- The possibility to develop new and creative solutions through latest technologies;
- The possibility to improve your ‘agile’ way of thinking (SCRUM);
- Full-time work agreement in the international developing organization;
- Independent and responsible position;
- Trainings and development possibilities;
- Social benefits (private medical health care, insurance, sport card, discount card etc.);
- Discounts for cinema tickets.