We are looking for open minded person, able to adopt toolset to existing environment, while still having in mind balance between test automation costs and benefits.
You will have the opportunity to cross-border collaboration with team members and project management in Zurich, which creates an excellent networking and experience-sharing opportunities.
- Working within an Agile project team, you will participate in delivering software projects,
- Contribute in testing an application which involves a certain degree of complexity, a lot of parametrization, and as a result a lot of unique scenarios that can de facto be covered only by manual testing.
- Experience with testing in an Agile methodology,
- Sound experience in operational know-how of Test Processes, including test preparation/execution planning, test case creation/execution and reporting,
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes,
- Hands on analytical and problem solving skills,
- Team player, highly dedicated and committed,
- Good experience with SQL (Oracle/MSSQL), able to write multi-join queries,
- Experience with SpecFlow,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (professional proficiency).
- Practical experience in Continuous Integration,
- Experience of using JIRA or Quality Centre (or equivalent tools),
- Stress / performance testing know-how,
- Testing qualification such as ISTQB, ISEB.
- Challenging and interesting position for one of the biggest financial institution all over the world,
- Have a change to work with newest technologies available on the market,
- Friendly atmosphere and helpful team,
- Attractive salary referring to your skills and experience,
- Company social events,
- Private medical healthcare,
- MultiSport Card,
- Flexible working hours,
- Employment contract or B2B.