We are a company with many years of experience in the IT industry specializing in ... ptui!
It’s simple. We are 10 years old!
We develop our four business lines together, with fantastic people, passionate about the technology industry.
You are not afraid of demanding IT projects on a global level? Are you looking for new opportunities and thinking outside of the box is not a problem to you? Do you want to develop your interest and improve your skills?
At Mindworkers, we provide IT professionals and project teams with the most interesting professional challenges.
Sounds good? Meet the Mindworkers Team!
Tests Automation Engineer
- Responsible for requirements, designing and executing test strategies and test plans for Products/Services
- Working with Ops and Dev Engineers to ensure operational issues and any design related issues are identified during testing, and addressed in a timely manner prior to implementation
- Responsible for automation requirements gathering and analysis
- Provide specialized expertise in test automation using commercially available functional test tools
- Responsible to plan, design, develop, maintain and execute complex automated tests scripts
- Design and implement testing framework, building function libraries, and object repositories
- Analyze test results and defect reporting
- Assist in utilizing efficient and effective processes, standards and test metrics in order to continuously improve the test automation service
- Experience on automated testing frameworks
- Knowledge on API-led connectivity
- Knowledge on JMeter & DevTest
- Knowledge on Selenium & TOSCA
- Very good analytical skills
- Very good command of English
- Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
- Ability to work with team members in different time zones
Nice to have:
- Knowledge on micro service architecture
- Knowledge on cloud development
Tools / Technologies / Methodologies
- Language & Framework - JEE, Spring, Oracle
- CI/CD tools - Maven, Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, SonarQube, Nexus
- Test automation - JUnit, Selenium, TOSCA, JMeter, DevTest
- PaaS/IaaS - Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), AWS, Mule API gateway
- Agile Toling - Jira, Confluence
- Lean and Agile methods of software delivery (Scrum, Kanban, Lean UX, XP, BDD, ATDD and TDD)
- Salary B2B 14.000 PLN – 18.000 PLN + VAT
- Package of benefits
- 1-2 days of remote work per week after a period of 3 moths
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization