Aon is the global leader in human resource consulting and outsourcing solutions. Our truly international team is made up of 29 000 employees working in more than 90 countries worldwide.
We were one of the first human resources administration outsourcing centers in Poland and are one of the most experienced and well established employers in the market. We have 900 colleagues in our Krakow office, ranging from young graduates to the most experienced professionals in the field. We are proud of our drive to continuously improve our processes, customer service values and great atmosphere in our team.
Come and join one of the best teams in Poland!
We are currently looking for:
Trainee in Pensions Department
- Updating systems with data provided for members' verification;
- Processing cases for data verification projects;
- Processing correspondence received from members by indexing electronic documents, collecting data into spreadsheets, preparing data for system upload;
- Preparing correspondence to pensions schemes members in order to verify data requested by clients;
- Scanning and indexing documents;
- Processing Mortality Screening for clients - initiating death confirmation processing and confirming current members' statuses by letters;
- Preparing & testing procedures for new work requests;
- Training delivery for new trainees in the team;
- Cooperation with Senior Analysts during scoping phase for new clients' projects;
- Cooperating with Senior Analysts during process changes, and testing amended procedures;
- Identifying and suggesting solutions and process improvements based on gained experience.
- Availability, 30-40 hours per week;
- Being a student (preferred faculties: mathematics, computer science and econometrics, economics);
- Good English – B2 Level (CEFR scale or equivalent);
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Excel (Visual Basic is an asset);
- Strong analytical skills;
- Communication skills, creativeness and open mindedness;
- Team worker – helps and supports others;
- Spotless record and strong ethos.
- Paid internship for 6 months;
- Excellent working atmosphere in a professional environment;
- Gaining professional experience;
- Training and development opportunities within the Company.