Marsh & McLennan Companies (MMC) is a global professional services firm offering clients advice and solutions in the areas of risk, strategy and people. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity. Visit www.mmc.com for more information and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @MMC_Global
Due to the team rapid expansion MMC is seeking candidates for the following position based in the Warsaw office:
Transition Project Manager
As Transition Project Manager you will:
Manage preparation to migration by:
verifying processes and volumes suggested by country,
validating compliance checklist,
planning migration agenda.
Secure transition through:
participating in migration of more complex processes,
verifying working procedures to guarantee quality and standardization,
discussing service agreement,
negotiating SLAs for processes transferred.
Overlook process execution in EBSC within first 6M from migration and transferring them as BAU to team coordinators/ team leaders
Run satisfaction surveys on newly migrated processes/ younger teams.
We are looking for:
4 years’ experience in Business Consulting and Project and Process and Transitions Management preferable in Shared Service Centre (SSC) and preferable in the insurance industry.
An in-depth knowledge and understanding of large corporate operations and dynamics relating to a project / program environment.
The ability to quickly identify the progress and risks in projects and understand the action that needs to be applied.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Ability to develop, foster, and enhance strategic partnerships with all key stakeholders.
Strong proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and MS Program.
Proficiency level of English.
Preferred experience in RPA (Robotic Process Automation).
What we offer to our employees:
- Work in a people-oriented team with dynamic colleagues and leaders who are committed to exceeding the high standards set by our clients and by ourselves.
- Competitive salary based on employment contract.
- Attractive benefits package (including private healthcare, sports card, life insurance, MasterCard lunch card, language & accounting courses refund).
- Office in a modern, ”A” class building next to M2 Metro Line / “Rondo Daszyńskiego” station (check out our office! - https://goo.gl/SHmmxS).
- Excellent personal growth opportunities.
- International working environment.