Be the coordinator of our transport team for our plant in Biskupec!
The diversity of our 8,000 employees in our 17 plants in 7 countries makes us a strong team.
In our work we have much in common:
- Taking action instead of just talking about it.
- The stability that allows us to progress.
- The satisfaction of having delivered what we say we will.
We do not simply look for employees. We seek people who share our values.
- University studies finalized
- +3 years relevant experience in a similar position
- Fluent in English (German language will be considered a plus)
- Good IT knowledge (MS Office mandatory, SAP will be considered a plus)
- Hands on approach
- Systematic and analytical thinking with ability to work under stress
- Good organizing/communication skills, ability to work in/with a team
- Available to travel outside the country for trainings
- Coordinating all the activities within the company related to transports (road, railway, naval, customs)
- Develop logistic solutions and logistic concepts for national and international transport
- Negotiate the transport contracts and select the appropriates transport providers
- Maintaining constant contact with Sales Department and external transport operators in order to optimize the transport solutions on plant site
- Prepare reports regarding all transport activities for Plant Management
- To understand and ensure that the team comply with all company transport policies, procedures and country specific legislation
- Employees management - hiring, training, development
- Comprehensive induction program
- Continuous personal development
- Dynamic and varied job role