With 50 000 employees in more than 120 countries, Aon is a global provider of HR, Financial, IT and Risk Management services. That means we help companies to recruit and motivate their employees, to manage their HR and financial data, and to reduce the risks they face. In Poland we have been operating from 1992, employing today over 1000 colleagues. Our main offices are in Warsaw and Krakow.
And how is it to work with us? Our colleagues tell us a consistent message: Aon has a supportive and friendly workplace culture.
And that’s how it really is! We’re flexible, multinational and dynamic company. No formal dress code, no blame culture, no unethical behaviours. We value honesty, authenticity and can-do attitude. We work hard but we know how to have fun as well.
Treasury Administrator Entry
The major role of the Treasury Administrator is to process payments and receipts, to keep records up to date and to administer Pension Schemes’ bank accounts. Treasury is also the first line of contact with banks.
Your key responsibilities:
- Processing several types of payments on banking platforms
- Processing receipts
- System updates
- Preparing bank reconciliations and cashflow report
- Co-operation with Payroll, Accounts & Administration Teams in business domain;
- Reviewing and updating procedures
- First Line of Contact with Banks
- Delivering a high quality service to the client
- Adding value to the client service
To be successful in this role, you must be proficient in the following areas:
- Fluent English and communication skills (B2+ min.)
- Analytical skills – that enable you to work with huge amounts of numbers and data
- High attention to details – which helps you to complete your tasks with commitment and accuracy
- Spotless record and strong ethos
- Self-motivation, ability to prioritize tasks and work to meet tight deadlines
In addition, the following would be highly preferable:
- Bachelor/Master degree - preferably in accounting, economics, finance or similar first-hand experience in an administrative position
- Excel skills – intermediate level is preferred
- The best medical cover on the market with free dental care
- Generous benefits package for your wellbeing (multisport cards, insurance, vouchers, and many more!)
- Stability of employment and permanent contract after trial period
- Brand new office supporting collaboration, flexibility and activity based working
- Internal career opportunities and individual development plan
- Unique workplace culture - we value openness, honesty and authenticity, so don’t expect formal dress code nor managers hidden behind closed doors
- Lots of social events, charity actions and opportunities to integrate with colleagues