If you want to understand how business operates globally, Citi Service Center is a perfect place for you.
Citi Service Center Poland was launched in 2005 as a part of an initiative to establish a network of service centers providing shared services to other entities operating within the Citigroup around the world. We do not provide banking services to retail or corporate Clients, we deal with the processes of Citigroup branches from other countries. Currently we provide services to over 90 countries on 6 continents creating a unique opportunity to work in an international environment.
Our approach to development is simple - we offer limitless opportunities and provide tools our employees can use at a time they deem suitable. We absolutely promote the proactive attitude and responsibility for shaping one’s own career. Here everyone carves out their own path. Thanks to Career Mobility, each employee of the organization may apply for any position within Citi worldwide.
- Recruit and manage testing delivery team as group of testers, test coordinators and test experts.
- Conduct performance assessments of supervised staff and manage performance of delivery team.
- Execute and deliver assigned UAT portfolio and manage particular tests end to end.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations regarding assigned UAT portfolio and particular tests.
- Lead the design and implementation of test strategy and plans, to ensure good quality and on time delivery.
- Apply UAT metrics to manage test execution and communicating to stakeholders.
- Oversight the defects identified during UAT to ensure sufficient quality of the end product.
- Ensure preparation of adequate evidence and testing documentation for approvals and decisions.
- Adhere GSOM UAT procedure, use common tools (HP ALM, Mantas, Actimize) and best practice.
- Assign and manage the work of supervised people, including vendor onsite/offshore contractors.
- Ensure the staff gets adequate trainings on time and develop skills required for the portfolio delivery.
- Cooperate with Regional and Global UAT teams for common tests, knowledge exchange and best practice sharing.
- Building and applying testing excellence and knowledge of anti-money laundering processes.
- Operating within agreed business SLAs, KPIs, control processes and confidentiality standards.
- At least 4 years' experience in AML and 4 years' experience in applications testing.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in project team management/process management for big projects.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in direct team management.
- At least 1 year working experience in managing projects;
- 2-3 years of experience in working in Technology area or Technology related processes areas.
- At least 2 years’ experience in financial institutions and knowledge of banking products preferred
- 3-4 years’ experience in testing software applications including data flows testing and testing of mathematical and statistical models.
- At least 3 years of professional experience in multicultural environment.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in communication with Senior Management
- Knowledge of at least 2 or 3 AML related application and related AML processes.
- Very good knowledge of applications supporting testing process: HP ALM, Jira, Bugzilla, QTP, others.
- 1-2 years in programming using VBA scripting, SAS/4GL, UTF, Selenium or other programs preferred
- 1-2 years of working knowledge of relationship data bases, SQL, Oracle preferred
- Practical knowledge of DWH and Business Intelligence solutions preferred
- Basic knowledge and experience in building and testing OLAP cubes preferred
- Master’s degree - preferred majors in mathematics, statistics, informatics or relevant professional experience.
- Excellent documented ability to communicate in English (at least C2 certification level).
- ISTQB Certificate (Foundation level).
- ISTQB Certificate (Advanced level) is a plus.
- PMI certificate is a plus.
- Possibility of professional development in one of the biggest global financial institutions
- Professional trainings
- Full time job contract
- Package of additional benefits
- Good work atmosphere