- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in moments that matter. We help firefighters see into burning buildings and police officers see around street corners. We are making public safety smarter by envisioning new technology for the future.The UX team at Motorola Solutions is tasked with envisioning the future of technology while bringing to market real world solutions today. Our portfolio contains an ecosystem of applications designed to bring mission-critical intelligence from the command center to in-field operations. This includes a suite of communication, collaboration, and workflow apps. We are building some of the most meaningful software today. Real, professional, tools.The UX team includes Interaction Designers, Visual Designers and User Experience & Human Factors Researchers. We work closely with our development partners to ensure the best end-to-end solutions.
User Experience Designer
As a UX Designer you will be part of the UI/UX Krakow team designing the future of public safety. As a part of the global UX Design team headquartered in Chicago, USA, you will contribute to the overall UX strategy across our entire portfolio of applications and products. You will collaborate with UX researchers and business stakeholders to take insights from the field and ideate, prototype and deliver designs to development teams to make them a reality. In addition, you will also contribute to future envisioning efforts in the form of design exercises, brainstorming sessions/workshops as needed within the team.
We expect the following from our candidates:
- 4+ years of experience in designing for digital (supported by portfolio):
- Basic knowledge of - UCD process, Interaction design, Usability
- Skills in at least one of following software – Sketch, Adobe CC, Axure
- Logical thinking
- Good communication skills
- Good command of English
- Competitive salary package
- Strong team-oriented culture
- Comfortable work conditions (high-class offices, parking space, volleyball field on site)
- Private medical coverage
- Life insurance
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events