- Kapelanka 42A, 30-347 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o.o. is a part of HSBC Holdings plc, the parent company of the HSBC Group, headquartered in London. The Group serves customers worldwide from over 6,300 offices in over 75 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, North and Latin America, and the Middle East and North Africa. HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations.
Currently, we are looking for a candidate for the position of:
- Greater frequency of Independent Price Verification testing enhancing the internal control framework.
- More support for the business that means current trading caps can be lifted allowing the trading desk to do more business.
- Improved control through cash products Independent Price Verification method analysis and development.
- Shorter timeframe for collateral and client valuation dispute resolution.
- Required to work closely with colleagues in the Valuation Control function, onshore Valuation Control teams and other support functions.
- Required to communicate effectively with people at various levels of seniority and different backgrounds in a challenging but collegiate environment.
- University graduate from a reputed institution in financial or economic subject or university graduate in Mathematics, Physics, and Engineering or similar.
- Prior experience in working within Financial Markets or a Treasury department.
- Valuation/ Product Control experience is strongly preferred.
- Excellent written English and oral communication skills.
- Good understanding of Financial Markets (products traded and their life cycle, accounting principles and valuation techniques).
- Strong understanding of methodologies used for Independent Price Verification of bonds and other cash securities.
- Excellent analytical skills and a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ambitious, driven and enthusiastic.
- Advanced MS Excel, MS Access and VBA is an advantage.
- Intellectually challenging and stable job in professional and friendly team.
- Training tailored to the needs of the employees, including financial support in case of additional studies and certificates (CFA, CIMA, ACCA etc.).
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment with possibility of international travel.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills, private health care, employees’ benefits and discretionary performance based bonuses.
- Occasional work from home is allowed, though not required.
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
We thank all interested candidates for their applications. We reserve the right to contact only selected candidates.
Applications sent to us will be taken into consideration only if they include the following statement:
“I hereby declare that I have familiarized myself with the Privacy Statement for Applicants published at http://www.about.hsbc.pl/careers and I hereby give consent for personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of recruitment in HSBC Service Delivery (Polska) Sp. z o. o. according to rules described in the Privacy Statement for Applicants, as per the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR).”
In case you would like to resign from participation in recruitment process or withdraw previously sent to us application, please email us at: [email protected]