- Green Office - budynek C, Czerwone Maki 84, 30-962 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 3 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Corporate services, infrastructure and facilities, Management and Business Support, Outsourcing / Offshoring, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #214091BR
Job Type: Full Time
Your roleAre you passionate for procurement in general and in driving process compliance and continuous improvements? Are you driven by the desire to deliver tangible results for both the procurement organization as well as the end users? We are looking for a Supplier Management Vendor Analyst in Eximius Business Park - Zabierzów to:
- monitor and report on the performance of selected vendors to ensure delivery in line with contractual obligations and performance metrics, inclusive of the Vendor Management Framework
- analyse and compare elements of vendor engagement (contract, governance, policies) identifying gaps and possible improvements making sure that vendor is adhering to our framework.
- identify opportunities to drive innovation or leverage vendor capabilities beyond contracted services
- liaise with procurement partners to review, report on and revise contractual agreements as necessary
- act as the negotiator/escalation for sourcing events
- act as a trusted advisor with all internal business partners and a strong emphasis on concise and accurate communication, both written and verbal
- leverage leading-edge industry best practice to advance IT / Non-IT vendor and commercial strategy
You’ll be working in Group Corporate Services (GCS) – a Group COO function within Group Function division created to support UBS with its third party vendor sourcing strategies as well as to manage services provided by our near- and offshore delivery centers. This role is for 1 year contact and can be prolonged with further notice.
The Supply Chain function is embedded within GCS and mainly responsible for providing four services: Category Management, Supplier Management, Commercial Support and Transformation (CST) and Regional Procurement Support. You will be part of the CST Supply Chain Performance, Policies and Procurement Enablement team.
- previous experience with contract negotiation with third parties on financials and legal terms whilst having the ability to understand, interpret and draw conclusions from contractual terms
- experience in working in global financial organisations, especially with IT providers/vendors is desirable
- collaboration skills and ability to work effectively with staff from a diverse mix of backgrounds and cultures
- experience in process and system transformation projects
- basic experience in Finance, Accounting and Risk Management processes
- strong communication and problem solving skills, and excellent stakeholder management skills
- passion to improve efficiency, enable procurement savings and drive digital innovations
- truly customer and solution oriented, well organized, flexible, innovative
- strong team player able to engage team members and stakeholders
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Please submit your application in English
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 27.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."