- Generała Bohdana Zielińskiego 3, 30-320 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Virtual Desktop Engineer, AVPNumer ref.: R-645130
The Virtual Desktop Engineer will be responsible supporting the operational delivery of the Banks Virtual Desktop Estate and its associated services. This role has a key focus on assisting with the technical delivery of strategic projects, in addition to ongoing operational support of services. on top of this we will be heavily focused on automation through the environment and builds so experience in Ansible will be advantages.
What you will be responsible for:
- Strong experience with Citirix XenDesktop and XenApp
- Experience with Ivanti User Workspace Manager
- Familarity with Citrix Nescaler
- Knowledge of Powershell Scripting, App- and VMWare
- Ability to create instructions or follow agreed plans to deliver hardware and/or software change.
- Identifying areas where improved management information can protect the delivery of service
What We Offer:
- Employee savings plan;
- Premium life insurance package;
- VIP medical package;
- Multisport card/cinema tickets / money transfer
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.