- Green Office - budynek B, Czerwone Maki 82, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 2 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
WHAT DO WE DO?
Want to design products that actually matter?
Do you believe that the challenges facing public safety today can be solved by a thoughtful and holistic approach to user experience design?
At Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. We are making public safety smarter while envisioning new technology for the future.
The design team at Motorola Solutions is tasked with envisioning the future of technology while bringing to market real world solutions today. Our portfolio contains an ecosystem of applications designed to bring mission-critical intelligence from the command center to in-field operations. This includes a suite of communication, collaboration, and workflow apps. We are building some of the most meaningful software today. Real, professional, tools.
The design team includes Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Industrial Designers and User Experience & Human Factors Researchers. We work closely with our development partners to ensure the best end-to-end solutions.
Visual Design at Motorola is based on a solid foundation, and passion, for user-centered design. Our team works in collaborative groups, solving broad problems with holistic solutions. Our system-thinking visual designers play an integral role in helping to further our Design System, driving consistency with every screen they build. Our designs are cohesive and build into, and expand upon, a strong linguistic approach across platforms ensuring seamless use of any application by our users - no matter the role they play in their organisation.
We work from wireframes and sketches, and build final visual assets for a rationalized ecosystem; ensuring alignment between products, and with the latest OSes across devices and platforms. With this in mind; all the basic needs of a multidisciplinary team exist, and our Designers must be able to multitask, work under pressure, and have a strong focus on even the smallest details. We are diligent so our customers find the same reliability in our UI that has been the hallmark of our hardware for years.
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
- You apply type, color, sizing and iconography with a clear eye to accessibility
- You know how to work with complex Design Systems, building into, and off of, the existing ecosystem
- You have a strong understanding of how to effectively employ design processes
- You conceptualise designs and visual prototypes equally
- You can produce all in-app assets for our products, finding the best implementation solutions for our designs across multiple platforms
- You have a strong understanding of business needs and the impact this has on product design
- You think strategically enabling success of your design through consideration and collaboration
- You contribute to the development of the creative team’s culture and quality standards
- You pay almost fanatically close attention to every detail
- An exceptional portfolio of work that has a proven record of translating insight to impact
- A history of strategic thinking reflected in your ability to speak about your designs with clarity and conviction
- Knowledge and opinions about current and traditional design approaches
- Mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfort with Motion Graphics, Prototyping tools, Sketch
- HTML5, CSS and/or native Android and iOS knowledge is a plus, but not required
- Visual Designs for native Android and/or iOS applications is a strong plus