Reporting to: Brand Communications Manager
Workplace: Kraków / Amsterdam
Admind is an international, borderless branding & communication agency, whose priority is to develop innovative and creative solutions together with the largest corporations.
We are proud to invite you to work for international clients in a professional and creative atmosphere. We are looking for someone who loves big brands and working in an inspiring company culture.
Our company is growing on a global scale, so while working in a stylish and well-designed office in Cracow, you will have the opportunity to participate in business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.
Web Content Manager
Miejsce pracy: Kraków
We are looking for a driven Content Manager to analyze, measure, and report on social media activities. The role will also involve using CMS for digital channel management.
The goal is to gradually increase brand awareness, engagement levels and website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the web and social media marketing roadmap.
- Helping to maintain social media strategy through competitive research, benchmarking and audience identification.
- Help with publishing daily content on social and web (unique text, images, video or HTML). This role is about building meaningful connections and encouraging community members to take action. This may include writing articles, blogs, and other content as needed.
- Overseeing the content performance via Google Analytics, Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights and other tools with weekly reports on both web and social activities.
- Provideing advice on possible use of marketing automation solutions.
- Working as part of a team focused on communication and creativity, including copywriters, photographers, video makers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Proven working experience in a social media agency, as a web editor or related field.
- Familiarity with Hootsuite, TrackMaven, Facebook Ads, GA and other web analytics will be additional advantage.
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools will be additional advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build long-term relationship with the client.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Ability to work under pressure of time.
- Ability to work on several projects at the same time.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
What we offer
- An interesting job in an international and dynamically growing company, promoting innovative, modern technologies and high class design.
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary.
- In house Business English Courses to gain fluency.
- Space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career.
- Sociable team with a casual and flexible work environment focused on results.
- E-learning platform, internal & external trainings and opportunity to participate in industry conferences.
- Unique and positive teamwork atmosphere,
- Business trips to our offices in Amsterdam and Zurich.