We are launching new business center in Wrocław - PPG Global Business Services, which goal will be to support PPG Industries among others in the area of IT.
We are looking for:
Web Developer (Senior/Regular)
Web Developer will be working as part of Microsoft development team which builds and maintains retail line of business applications
- Develop single-page (Angular5) and cloud (Azure) web applications. Integrate them with existing backend services.
- Translate requirements into an appropriate design through analysis of documentation, existing code base and architecture, stating technical objectives and assessing impact of change.
- Assure applications are developed which comply with architectural standards and established methodologies and practices with understanding of performance delivered by utilized technologies.
- Provide technical consulting support on projects or system issues, prepare operations and user documentation and help in implementation of complete solutions.
- Work closely with other project members to ensure on time product delivery, estimate and take ownership of assigned work items.
Key Competence Requirements
- Exposure to Microsoft .NET technologies: SQL Server, C#
- Very good level of English (oral and written)
- Strong analytical and technical skills, with an ability to explore existing code base and transform requests to specific software solutions.
- A good understanding of basic concepts, terminology and practical application of current and emerging (internet) technologies
- Team player who likes to work in an international environment and who can also work independently
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Exposure to Angular, Azure or .NET Core is a plus
- You are close to the business & your output has real impact for business excellence
- You are responsible for projects from „kick off” phase till implementation
- We provide you attractive benefit package (Luxmed, MultiSport, parking as an option etc.)
- We offer you flexible working hours tailored to your needs
- Our global teams are characterized by a family atmosphere and partnership
- We provide professional challenges conducive to real development
- We promote a culture of sharing knowledge and good practice.
You want to join our team? Please apply here.
In PPG, we are committed to valuing differences among us in experience, perspective, background, race, age, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, culture, interests, geography, and style, and we strive for a collaborative environment in which everyone has a chance to succeed.
At PPG, we work every day to develop and deliver the paints, coatings and materials that our customers have trusted for more than 130 years. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. With headquarters in Pittsburgh, we operate and innovate in more than 70 countries. We serve customers in construction, consumer products, industrial and transportation markets and aftermarkets. To learn more, visit www.ppg.com and follow PPG on LinkedIn.