Currently, for Application Development and Maintenance unit that is responsible for cooperation, preparing applications and providing services to external customers, we are looking for Web .NET developer to work in our office in Łódź.
Our employees in ADMO department work for global and local projects and build relationships with business and co-workers within international environment.
As a new joiner, you will be a part of the ADM team focused mainly on SharePoint, .NET and Java technologies. Being a part of that strongly contributes to recognize the importance of delivering a product of the highest quality.
Our team is full of passionate people building everyday a great ecosystem of different kind of applications using considerable number of technologies.
We are looking for person who will be responsible for development, design and maintenance of finance area applications.
If you are an experienced .Net Developer willing to grow in an international environment, then this is an opportunity for you.
- implementing complex web solutions dedicated for financial environment and a workflow concept for the main process,
- supporting a technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements,
- ensuring a global third-party derivatives integration,
- reviewing architecture to existing satellite solutions/interfaces,
- being responsible for end-to-end delivery,
- mentoring activity and knowledge share with less experienced team members.
- minimum 5 years of professional .NET/C# development experience; experience with Full stack web development using .NET/ C#/ ASP.NET MVC,
- knowledge of Unit Testing principles and frameworks as well as in using version control systems,
- background in test driven development and unit testing frameworks,
- solid knowledge of SQL (Microsoft SQL Server), object-relational mappers (Entity Framework),
- methodological experience with Agile,
- capacity to produce a comprehensive analysis and design specifications,
- good understanding of development practices and design patterns,
- independence, discipline, problem-solving personality and ability to work both independently and as a team member,
- being proactive, having a drive to constantly develop and learn new skills and achieve high quality results,
- customer service orientation,
- communicative, fluent spoken and written English command.
Nice to have:
- experience with continuous integration tools,
- finance applications or related processes background, experience with DevExpress is a plus.
What do we offer:
- Stable employment on the basis of an employment contract,
- Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
- Clearly defined career paths, trainings,
- Rich benefit package (private medical care for employee and his family, life insurance, Ok System, MultiSport, lunch voucher),
- Work in an international environment based on cooperation,
- Home office, flexible working hours, laptop and mobile phone,
- Work – life balance.