Some people sacrifice
a sense of purpose for career.
We think you can both. To challenge, To change,
more you will find on
We are a team of IT experts, who provide excellent services for GSK sites worldwide on a daily basis. As a part of a global healthcare company, we work in a multinational environment, support around
100 000 GSK employees and over 20 000 systems in the entire company. At present, at our office
in Poznan, we employ about 700 highly-skilled professionals.
Web Site Performance Expert
From the new GSK Poznan office, you will interact with over 70 markets worldwide to deliver the most responsive multichannel digital experience possible. GSK tech is leading customer of the Adobe Marketing Cloud stack of digital products (including AEM, Adobe Target, Audience Manager, Analytics, and Campaign) to deliver our multichannel experience.
You role will be following:
- Optimizing web site performance
- Establishing site template and content best practices
- Recommending web site and service architecture improvements
- Recommending and deploying performance monitoring and QA tools
- Translating business requirements into technical implementation
- Leading offshore developers and acting as subject matter expert to execute projects, pilots, and PoCs
- Building secure, scalable, supportable, and well-documented solutions
- Ensuring that the GSK Standard Processes are applied and adhered to including embedding and adopting standard ways of working in accordance with Quality Risk and Compliance policies
- Background in web site and web service development
- Knowledge of n-tier architecture, cloud architecture, and web service integration
- Amazon Web Services hosting and Adobe Experience Manager content management
- Web site content optimization and Content Delivery Networks such as AWS CloudFront or Akamai preferred
- Engaged in Scrum or similar Agile ways of working
- Worked collaboratively with globally-distributed teams: QA, UX, Webhosting, Service Support, vendor support etc.
- Participating in key projects within the organization – challenge to roll out 70 new markets by the middle of the year
- Starting as a team lead having the opportunity to turn that into a support group that owns performance globally
- Supportive working environment and workplace appreciation
- Free parking area and company canteen