- Czerwone Maki 85, 30-392 Kraków, PolskaKraków, małopolskie
- Ogłoszenie wygasło 11 dni temu
- Umowa o pracę
- Pełny etat
- Specjalista (Mid / Regular)
Thanks to cooperation with Shell you gain:
- Comfortable working environment: Newly-built modern office with its own canteen, relax rooms, bike & car parking space
- Yearly bonuses and lots of non-monetary benefits (e.g. MultiSport Card, vouchers for cultural and free time activities, 12 sport sections, and many more)
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Additional funds for trainings and certifications
- EuroShell Card
- Bonus for referring your friend to work
People with disabilities are welcome to apply as we provide reasonable accommodations and assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities.
Wells Finance Analyst
The position will provide Finance support to the Wells Operations team based in Oman and is integral part of the Wells business team. The Well Operations team in Oman comprises of approximately 50 staff, and is responsible to execute safely the drilling, test and frac activities. This Wells finance analyst will be an active virtual business partner from FO Krakow that will co-own the Global Well Delivery Process delivering credible opportunities, competitive delivery and affordable execution.
Performance Management, Cost Transparency and Appraisal:
- Prepare and support regular cost meetings to ensure cost awareness and provide cost transparency with rig teams.
- Challenge and support business teams to enable cost conscious decision-making.
- Accountable for facilitation of Performance Management and Appraisal processes of business teams and ensure ongoing focus on value delivery and Key Performance Indicators.
- Assure compliance to organizational, governance and partner procedures and agreements.
- Supporting business planning, target setting and budgeting processes for Wells costs.
- Responsible that project (financial) results are correctly recorded & reported in the ERP (SAP).
- Accountable for finance support and all internal and external Wells reporting including initiation of timely setup of Project Account codes per agreed activity planning.
- Responsible for Rig related balance sheet accounts and cost allocation to wells.
- Assure process for and compliance with budget controls.
- Accountable for end-of-well accounting activities, including well reconciliations and tracking actual costs versus approved estimate in economics.
- Provide input and respond to Wells-related audit queries and accounting policy questions.
- Co-operation with asset planners and engineers
- Drilling sequence review and analysis
- Master data creation
- Submission into SAP
- Drilling sequence analysis
- Master data creation
- Preparation and review of LE with Wells team and coordination of R1 submission
- Provides inputs to Business Performance Review meetings
- Coordinates Wells QPA process
- Discuss the content with Wells business conducting QA/QC
- Supports quarterly business review call with Wells VP
- Wells Materials Management
- Wells Operations departmental costs
- Process Continous Improvement
- IFRS16 implementation
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in the field of cost control, controlling, finance or accounting.
- Thorough understanding of projects management environment allowing quality cost (budget) control.
- Proven experience in the Upstream business, Cost Control, Project Accounting.
- Strong stakeholder management/ business partnering allowing to build effective professional relations as well as challenge the Business to think through strategic issues and value opportunities.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Capable of working closely with and influencing other staff at all levels within Finance and the Business.
- Strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic high energy individual keen to work in an area that operates at the very heart of the Upstream business.
- Able to work independently, taking initiative for own work and that of other staff where appropriate. Strong self-starting capabilities.
- Willingness for hands-on involvement in solving day-to-day and significant unusual problems.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Advanced experience knowledge of MS Office and experience in SAP.